BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 401402403404405 531>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:04pm
Ermm

i h8 everybody
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:34pm

In a woman’s chart Venus represents the way she expresses her femininity, they way she behaves during sex, how she behaves in relationships, the way she shows love for her partner. 

In a Man’s chart Venus represents the type of woman he will be attracted to, what he wants from relationships, how he behaves in relationships, as well as his sweeter, more considerate and giving aspects of his nature.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:35pm
What's wrong, Modeless?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:46pm
lol im just having one of those weeks...

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

lol im just having one of those weeks...

Join the club.  I feel like I need to pick up a couple bottles. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:57pm
LOL

aw hugHug
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 6:03pm
HugModeless.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 6:03pm

My Ascendant is in Sagittarius: Positively, I am The Gypsy, Philosopher, Seeker, Wise Guru. When I overdo this I can be fanatical, high-minded, evangelical, overly- zealous, overbearing.

I endeavor to be... merciful, truthful, expansive, purposeful. I explore different things, people and ideas ‘on purpose’ by looking for meaning. I meet life with enthusiasm and enjoy broadening social interactions.  I see myself as...open-minded, optimistic, and on an adventurous search for meaning.

My Descendant is in Gemini: Positively I appreciate curiosity, enthusiasm, intelligence in others. Negatively they can be childish, shallow, scattered.

Therefore I don’t see myself as (my Shadow qualities)....scattered, inefficient, unfocused, immature, purposeless, drifting, noncommittal. 

Ways I can work with my Shadow...have lots of conversations with people who challenge my tendency toward seeing my POV as ultimately right, wrong, or in a certain way. Engage multiple topics through a variety of relationships, without needing to find The Answer. Be a wide-eyed curious child again. Have fun!

My Ascendant is in Capricorn: Positively, I am The Strategist, Planner, Executor, President or CEO. Negatively I can be a power tripper, greedy, scheming, overly focused on meeting my ambitions, finesse the facts to get my way.

I endeavor to be...structured, organized and oriented towards meaningful accomplishment. I work hard for things that matter to me. I strategically deal with others, directing them toward being productive & useful. I see myself as...realistic, practical, focused and ambitious.

My Descendant is in Cancer: Positively I enjoy others as Healers, Therapists, Sensitives, Unconditional Lovers. Negatively I can see others as crybabies, wimpy, insecure, unable to grow up and take responsibility for their self.

Therefore I don’t see myself as (my Shadow qualities)...wimpy, weak, soft, overly or inappropriately emotional, childlike, a crybaby, dependent on others.

Ways I can work with my Shadow...When I get overly focused on work, I can neglect what matters; my heart and hearth. If I try to ‘do it all my self’, I isolate my partners. In sharing responsibilities and talk about what’s weighing heavy on me, we grow closer. People need people, I’m no different; my partners show me their vulnerability and teach me to soften my heart. I value that.

My Ascendant is in Aquarius: Positively, I am known as The Authentic One, A Truthsayer, Individual, Genius, Maverick. When I overdo this I can be icy, emotionally dissociated, reactionary, interpersonally ineffective, alienated.

I endeavor to be...original, sociable, authentic. I see different angles on what’s happening in the world. The way I view life is not mainstream. I am social, but I also stand apart; this helps me to see myself clearly, and to not take on roles that feel false. I see myself as...friendly, innovative, tolerant.

My Descendant is in Leo: Positively, I appreciate others’ charisma, brilliance and playfulness. Negatively, others can be vain, egotistical, overly self-concerned.

Therefore I don’t see myself as (my Shadow qualities)...center of attention, dependent on applause/recognition, vain, costumed, melodramatic, overbearing.

Ways I can work with my Shadow...  I recognize I have a hard time feeling comfortable in my own skin. I need my partners’ confidence, lightness, joie de vivre and charisma to learn how to be more effective. I can value fun, play, spontaneity more. I can appreciate that it takes all kinds of personalities to make a party. 

My Ascendant is in Pisces: Positively, I am known as The Mystic, Dreamer and Poet. Negatively, when I overdo it I become a lost soul, a space cadet, a ghost.

I endeavor to be...humble, inspiring and uplifting. Emotionally porous, fluid and psychically impressionistic, I am a natural actor. Since I am always changing people don’t always know where they stand with me. I am kind and generous, often reserved, approaching the world as a colorful place full ofpossibility. I see myself as...sensitive, empathic, unconditionally accepting, generous.

My Descendant is in Virgo: Positively I appreciate others’ helpfulness, craftsmanship, efficiency and organization. Negatively, they fault-find and are worriers.

Therefore I don’t see myself as (my Seventh House Shadow qualities)...critical, fault-finding, nagging, conditional, worried, discerning, analytical, methodical.

Ways I can integrate my Shadow... in relationship, some things need to be spelled out. I can learn to rely more on actual (rather than intuitive) communication. The more ambiguous or avoidant I am, the more foggy my partnerships get. I endeavor to face problems head on. Instead of relying on others’ to serve me, I model their efficiency and helpfulness into my way of being.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Apr 26 2014 at 6:05pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

HugModeless.

aw thanksLOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 6:12pm
You're welcome.Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style