Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 343344345346347 735>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Ive been in touch with my Gemini.....Embarrassed.....tryna be friends but its impossible for him.......I regret that I told him I think he should make it work with her but it was the right thing to do.....I know they aint gon make but i feel like they need to run their own course.....

Chile you can't get enough of him can ya

Gemini sex is crazyCry

Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:58am
@nita

dang....thats gonna be mighty awkward...

yall need to talk about it at some point...

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 28 2014 at 11:59am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:00pm
lol sandy....

what you gonna do gal!!?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:00pm

lol sandy....

what you gonna do gal!!?

My friend said have some goodbye sex and then jump the broom......LOL
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:03pm
Don't do it ms celie... you know mr 00 has access to guns
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Don't do it ms celie... you know mr 00 has access to guns

Thats what I said......I was like that nicca has a license to kill......LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:04pm

lol sandy....

what you gonna do gal!!?

My friend said have some goodbye sex and then jump the broom......LOL
smh....ioneven know...LOL

that might just add flame to the fire....

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 28 2014 at 12:05pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:08pm
I know if I give in and spend one night with him he will def make sure he leaves an everlasting impression.....he has already told me.....

I went to a game night at my sisters house without Mr00......he had to be up at 4am and her boos cousin (a virgo lmao) literally stared at me the entire night.....talking about are you with someone......nah I just wear an engagement ring for fun....I swear if you want to meet a man.....wear a ring.....they flock when I wear mines......
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:09pm
Scorpio... my way or the highway?

Your tone may be more intense than you think as interactive Mercury activates passionate Pluto today. However, you're not interested in establishing common ground; you know what's right and are willing to fight for it. Unfortunately, you could lose your advantage if you believe that your perspective is the only valid one. State your case without attempting to change anyone's mind. Agreeing to disagree is healthier now than drawing battle lines that cannot be erased.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:13pm

I know if I give in and spend one night with him he will def make sure he leaves an everlasting impression.....he has already told me.....

I went to a game night at my sisters house without Mr00......he had to be up at 4am and her boos cousin (a virgo lmao) literally stared at me the entire night.....talking about are you with someone......nah I just wear an engagement ring for fun....I swear if you want to meet a man.....wear a ring.....they flock when I wear mines......

omg 00.. my mother bought me a ring and I wear every so often. Im on the train and this man is waving to get my attention, I removed my headphone "that mean you married? ? wtf? I said yes

another time I was heading to a job interview and this guy drove his car in reverse on a one way asking if he treats me good
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 343344345346347 735>
  Share Topic