BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 448>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:05pm
Lol omg I hope I don't do that

I wouldn't be surprised if I was like that when drinking tho

Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

like shopping by myself too, is so relaxing and also because i don't have to consider the other person's needs. 

Yes. But I like help bring the groceries in. lol
& I like to go on vacations by myself for the same reason.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:14am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Guise, im having a virgo moment. The line to best buy is about 200 yards long...i do not want to be around all these people and their germs. Ew.

@ modeless, lol no, no moodiness or unfaithfulness at all. Hes very even tempered and consistemt. Hes a bit batty at times, like, hes really funny and a bit weord, but hes amazing. Clcny - the great virgo of bhm - sort of turned me on to the whole zodiac thing, and as a result i looked up cancer men and found nothing but good things about them, including romantic, attentive, and the 'perfect man'. Now of course our nurturing has a lot to do with our behaviours andattitudes as well, but he really is an overall pleasant spirit. I say go for it!

...and typing on this phone is going to send me to an early grave because i cant correct my punctiation

dead @ the great Virgo of BHM -- not at all, maybe one of the few that truly believe in zodiac, but I f'n fail as a Virgo LOL

i wanna be a LEO!
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:29am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

This paper due Wed. and I haven't even started looking up my 3 sources Disapprove
Shocked

Get your azz off BHM and do it! 

The Virgo in me just can't handle this!LOL

That being said, the best work I've ever done was almost last minute.Embarrassed

I had an online class and there were four exams due by the end of the semester at 11:59pm. We had an hour and a half for each test.

I started the exams at 6pm on the last dayOuch

I got an A thoughCool
Cool

LIKE A BOSS!!

Lol I do the same thing. I'll get some work and promise myself I'll do it straightaway. 

Cue the deadline a few months later and I'm just doing itLOL I never got anything less than a B+ thoughLOL

Edited by CherryBlossom - Nov 25 2012 at 2:30am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:24am

Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

like shopping by myself too, is so relaxing and also because i don't have to consider the other person's needs. 

Yes. But I like help bring the groceries in. lol
& I like to go on vacations by myself for the same reason.
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

You go on vacations by yourself?

Now I shop, sometimes go to movies by myself....but isnt that dangerous?

Maybe it is to me cause im a tiny 20 year old.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:29am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Seductress if you act like a Virgo you're cool too!!

And meme that's not bad as long as you don't wall around sounding like a hyena Lmao

lawd

AwShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

It's okay. I wasn't being facetious....I can spot a Leo a mile away.

They are definitely loud people, entertainers and leaders by nature. Rather brash, and yep...I've met the envious few. Can't be without a man? Truuuuuuuuu. Lol Jennifer Lopez and Halle Berry are leo womenShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

But when people meet me I redeem the sign. I'm not in denial though. Leo's can rub folks the wrong way if they've only met the one's that weren't raised rightShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Obama is a leo too.Dead

And i agree the ones I met im 100% sure were not raised right AT ALL.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:29am
It can be dangerous but I a lot of things on a whim that I wouldn't suggest to others.

I wouldn't go to s. america or russia by myself though.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:32am

It can be dangerous but I a lot of things on a whim that I wouldn't suggest to others.

I wouldn't go to s. america or russia by myself though.

Where have you been?

And how do you manage? Do you have fun going by yourself, do you meet people while youre there?
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:47am
Girl, I've been damn near everywhere except where there are an influx of non-american latinos/hispanics.

I like new experiences and like to be alone, as mentioned before, so it all ends well. If I meet strangers it's cool, as long as I can ditch and dodge them when need be. People have the tendency to think because you are alone, then you must be lonely. That can be annoying. Especially when I plan to eat by myself or go walking by myself. They interrupt my thoughts and people watching. & I can smell the pity.

But it's cool when I meet a cute local or vacationer and they guide me around the city. Or if I have a meaningful conversation with someone.

I recently met a lady from Sudan and had the most awesome conversation I ever had this year. It was odd because I fell into my virgoness and refused to talk even when she tried to make small talk. I felt I was being rude and I don't like to make someone feel like they are my servant so I tried to force myself to talk and it was like magic from then on. I didn't want to leave when she had finished.

The last time I went on a cruise by myself, I didn't really enjoy it. The cruise's architecture wasn't to my standards and the food was nasty. I enjoy a serene surrounding and I love to look at beautiful things. The people on the cruise just seemed....idk, like trash? I know that is harsh. It was split and half the ship was spanish speaking so I regretted not inviting my sister and her domincan friend because all the puerto ricans were having a blast and the Americans were rubbing me the wrong way. Especially the AA's. idk.

When off the ship, I walked through all the islands by myself and got on the city bus and did my own little tour. I know people can tell I am young, American and I am by myself but I've been doing it for so long I kinda know who to talk to, who not to talk to and when to run for my life. lol
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:53am
One of the best thing I find, is that if you are pleasant and authentic, you get invited to different places by those that have immigrated here.

For instance, I've met a lady from Zaire and Sudan recently...they've both told me that we could travel back to their homeland and I could stay with them. I have like 5 diff people that if I just made a call, I would have a place to stay and have people look out for me.

Since America has been at war, I try to stay in places that I know we currently occupy. That list is long so I am good.

Edited by nitabug - Nov 25 2012 at 2:34pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 448>