Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 318319320321322 966>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:18pm
what site are you on? cafeastrology says Mars represents the desire for action and physical energy.

yes i plan on getting married but idk if its in the cards for me. i am very difficult… and ppl bother me and its hard for me not to say anything. 
idk how ill ever live with a person….. 

but i havent found anyone i hella love yet.. he could probably make me shut up 
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:19pm

yea thats the other half of it...i only posted a portion cause its kinda long

astrology.about.com

What is the meaning of Mars in Astrology?:

Mars lights a fire under our passions, and then propels us like an ignited rocket toward our goals. This is an important energy, since it determines how we pursue what we want to achieve in life. These flashpoints burn a path toward what is possible, if we follow them.

What do you consider before taking action? What creates momentum in your life? How do you corral others to join you in some activity? The answer to these questions are dictated by Mars.

Sexually, Mars influences how you go about initiating a night of amour. Mars determines how you court a potential lover, from being cooly detached, to becoming ablaze with ardent intensity, and every style in between.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 15 2014 at 5:23pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:20pm
Whomever I love will let me talk... these fools don't appreciate my smart mouth..too sensitive

How do I find out "my Mars"?

Edited by Ming - Mar 15 2014 at 5:23pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:22pm

you are from mars mingStern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:24pm

coco do you want me to tell you what yours said about marriage?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:24pm
Too hot... I would never go there

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Too hot... I would never go there

LOLall you need is your birthday and time

and you can find out everything

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 15 2014 at 5:26pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:29pm
marriage has to do with mars..? or venus..? 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:31pm

chile idk...nvm

i think both...more with venus

i was gonna post it from the same site i got some of the other stuff from

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:35pm
If she has Mars in Sagittarius, you must be the most fun and outgoing guy ever, because this lady only likes men who can have some fun! She likes men who are adventurous, maybe even a bit rugged. She may be interested in men who are exotic, possibly a man who speaks a foreign language. She doesn’t care what nationality or country you are from! She likes men who are open-minded and tolerant. On the other hand, she may be interested in men with strong beliefs and high moral standards. She is attracted to men who are positive, happy-go-lucky, and humorous. She likes a man who gives her the freedom she desires, and isn’t into the clingy types. She likes men who are direct, honest, and straight-forward. She may be attracted to sporty men. She loves men who can offer her grand experiences. Bigger is better for her! A man who takes her to the biggest hotel, in the grandest restaurant, with the best food will win her heart. She likes a man who is openly generous and a man who honors her. She likes a man who’s positive. Judgmental men annoy her. This girl wants someone she can hang with. She wants a pal. She may also be attracted to well-educated men or highly experienced men. She loves to talk, so she wants someone who enthusiastically can engage in many different topics with her. If you showed that you respected her beliefs, that’s probably why she fell for you! Be exciting, humorous, and good to talk to, and this girl will be your gal pal wherever you go. Disrespect her beliefs, try to tame her, or dampen her mood, and she will definitely run away. Sagittarius is still ruled by Jupiter, so Jupiter must be considered.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 318319320321322 966>
  Share Topic