Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 316317318319320 1426>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 56 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:45pm

i thought your dominance was aries....maybe im trippin...idk

but yea I try not to blame signs either...some things suck but Im working on it

like being awkward lol...im confident as heck because of my leo dominance but awkward at the same time because im a virgo...it's so annoyingSleepy

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:47pm
lol@ this 

In general though women born with Venus in Aquarius are very cool and calm. Unless something else is happening in their chart (like capricorn which is very common) they will have a very light care-free presence and they will hate petty drama.  

but yea.. that was kinda accurate except for the parts about not caring about their friends problems and only worried about myself.. im a really good, loyal friend who is always there for and wants to help my friends.. i dont consider many friends though,. but yea.. that made me sound like im a weirdo in some aspects 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:48pm
The person with Venus in Aquarius in an extremely special, unconventional, and rebellious lover. Venus in air is always a bit detached and impersonal, but here it is not as detached as in Gemini. This lover expresses love freely and flirtatiously and can stick around longer than a Gemini. You’ll know when Aquarius loves you because he sees no point in hiding it. You’ll be highly drawn to him because he excites you, he unsettles you. If you don’t watch yourself, he’ll have you half-naked in his arms where you least expect it, like at a bus-stop. But he’s not simply about the sex, he wants to read to you, study you, talk to you, and really get to know you. He is a bit of a psychologist.

You have probably heard that Venus in Aquarius values freedom in relationships. But freedom is more of a Sagittarian value. To Venus in Aquarius, shock value is more important than freedom. Venus in Aquarius will get into a tight relationship if it offers some shock value, if it upsets the status quo. They are progressive and innovative, above all. It’s not merely about freedom; they need to be extreme!

If you have Venus in Aquarius, you’re not necessarily craving the craziest lover, just the one who’s most different. For example, if your society is full of wild party animal types, then you’ll be attracted to the only homely, shy person. If you were raised a Southern Baptist, the bisexual/foreigner/atheist is the only one for you. You experience love best and most freely when you are going against the grain in your society. You refuse to fit into the mold of what is expected from you in regard to love relationships.

The goal with Venus in Aquarius is to overthrow the norms that inhibit the flow of true love. You have a real chance of experiencing the heights of true love because you simply ignore the boring rules and tread on without inhibitions. You pave the way for the evolution of our love natures. If our world is ever to grow in our definition of love, it will be due to the ideas, experiments, and crazy one-night-stands of Venus in Aquarius. It’s a lucky person who captures Venus in Aquarius; and yes, Venus in Sagittarius is highly compatible with Venus in Aquarius.

You are not Pisces-type martyrs, but you are martyrs in your own way. You sacrifice a “good” reputation for the sake of forcing the world to consider new ways of loving each other. You experiment with partners and relationships. The bad news is that all this scientific experimenting with love can leave you with an impersonal attitude toward your lover, which can interfere with close relationships. You can come across as cold and uncaring.

The Venus in Aquarius woman stands out by dressing differently or wearing her hair differently. She’s never boring. She’s unconventional.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:51pm
lol i like the second one better 

and i get confused about if the dominance was aires or aquarius.. you may be right. i know its one of them.. 

do you recall which site that was that tells you..? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lol@ this 

In general though women born with Venus in Aquarius are very cool and calm. Unless something else is happening in their chart (like capricorn which is very common) they will have a very light care-free presence and they will hate petty drama.  

but yea.. that was kinda accurate except for the parts about not caring about their friends problems and only worried about myself.. im a really good, loyal friend who is always there for and wants to help my friends.. i dont consider many friends though,. but yea.. that made me sound like im a weirdo in some aspects 

thats where being a cap comes in...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:54pm

ummm...i think it was astro.com
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:01pm

whats your mars in?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:01pm
sag Ermm

but those are like the only sags i have.. 

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 
SunCapricorn

MoonScorpio

MercuryCapricorn

VenusAquarius

MarsSagittarius

JupiterCancer

SaturnCapricorn

UranusCapricorn

NeptuneCapricorn

PlutoScorpio

LilithScorpio

Asc nodeAquarius

Edited by coconess - Mar 15 2014 at 5:04pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:03pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:05pm
what is mars basically about again?
i just know venus is love 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair