Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 226227228229230 456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 2:49pm
Then of course you made me realize that I have Aries dominance...
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

what kinda novel CLC?

I don't know if they place novels in this category (like they do movies) but a romcom TongueLOL
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Question for you Virgettes--are you like gung-ho about starting a family?  Do you see yourself having kids (if you don't already)?
I never considered having kids until recently. I never wanted them. Idk. I toy with the idea but I don't see it happening and I am getting too old, IMO, to be a new parent

This is also where my mind is running along the lines of.  I'd be happy just having a big beautiful house, money in the bank, and a career I can call my own.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

EmbarrassedI'm so late with this thread..I've been so busy--hope you've all been keeping well

anywhoo, about the kids? I definitely don't want them any time soon...I love babies so much but that's different to wanting to start a family of your own

I don't think people realise how massive and sacred having kids is..you can't just bring them into the world and let them raise themselves.

you're stuck with them for life, you actions will affect them for life--they don't stay babies forever and that scares the sh*t out of meLOL

I don't see myself having kids before I'm 30 and being nigerian..you can sometimes get the side-eye for doing that but IDGAF..I'll gladly be an auntie or cool big sis thoughApprove

You feel me.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 2:56pm
Smile Hi people...I forgot all about this thread
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 2:59pm
Oh yeah..totally agree about the kids thing

The more I get to 30 the more I'm getting ready to throw away the key on that one
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:01pm
yea you got a lot going on cocoLOL

libras are neutral people...they usually get along with everybody of all signs....i've had good libra friends too, they're cool peps

i dont recall being friends with taurus women...
i could imagine we would bump heads also

i also dont tolerate anger and you know taurus and aquarian people have tempers...so that might be a no no

im fond of other virgos, pisces, libras, sags and scorpios as friends in general

all the other ones would have to be case by case...

except cancers..automatic no no

Edited by ModelessDiva - Feb 14 2014 at 3:06pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:02pm

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Question for you Virgettes--are you like gung-ho about starting a family?  Do you see yourself having kids (if you don't already)?
I never considered having kids until recently. I never wanted them. Idk. I toy with the idea but I don't see it happening and I am getting too old, IMO, to be a new parent

This is also where my mind is running along the lines of.  I'd be happy just having a big beautiful house, money in the bank, and a career I can call my own.

yas honey!!Clap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Smile Hi people...I forgot all about this thread

hey meme!!Embarrassed

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:08pm

that explains the house thread CLCLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style