Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 601>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 11:39am
My dad and his twin brother are Cancers and they are competitive and extremely moody. One moment they're up, the next they're so irritable for no reason. And if there is a reason why they're in a crappy mood, they would rather sulk instead of talking about it.

You have to baby Cancers to pry info out of them...
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

My dad and his twin brother are Cancers and they are competitive and extremely moody. One moment they're up, the next they're so irritable for no reason. And if there is a reason why they're in a crappy mood, they would rather sulk instead of talking about it.

You have to baby Cancers to pry info out of them...

yep that sounds about right

i have some cancer family members too...i love em but geezLOL

im just glad im not a cancer...Clap

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:02pm
they're easy to love once you figure them out...
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

meh. would it matter. it would all be normal to you. 

look at virgo's over analyzing, leo's pretentiousness, caps' exaggerated sense of being attacked/criticized , scorpio's vengefulness or taurus' stubbornness...

all normal LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

they're easy to love once you figure them out...

chilllee easier said than doneLOL
you can't fully figure them out though

some aspects i have figured out but the bipolarness i just can't get with or understand

like why? lol

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

meh. would it matter. it would all be normal to you. 

look at virgo's over analyzing, leo's pretentiousness, caps' exaggerated sense of being attacked/criticized , scorpio's vengefulness or taurus' stubbornness...

all normal LOL

over analyzing can be used for good though...Wink

it's saved me a many times from over-looking small but fatal details and errors

it even makes for a career...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

EmbarrassedI'm so late with this thread..I've been so busy--hope you've all been keeping well

anywhoo, about the kids? I definitely don't want them any time soon...I love babies so much but that's different to wanting to start a family of your own

I don't think people realise how massive and sacred having kids is..you can't just bring them into the world and let them raise themselves.

you're stuck with them for life, you actions will affect them for life--they don't stay babies forever and that scares the sh*t out of meLOL

I don't see myself having kids before I'm 30 and being nigerian..you can sometimes get the side-eye for doing that but IDGAF..I'll gladly be an auntie or cool big sis thoughApprove

yup

hey cherry 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 1:42pm

over analyzing can be used for good though...Wink

it's saved me a many times from over-looking small but fatal details and errors

it even makes for a career...
yes... normal. LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

interesting@ pisces being your opposite… i wouldn't have thought that.. i would have thought like leo or gemini or aries or one of them jerks… 

I'm very compatible with virgo and pisces.. more so virgo though according to everything I've read.. but i like pisces.. they're up there. 

this guy that i really really liked was a pisces.. and i typically like them period. males and females.. 

i think your opposite sign is a sign you are supposed to be compatible with..even though you are polar opposites...

earth signs arent compatible with gemini or aries at all...

but yes i love pisces also....fascinating people/sign...along with sagittarius

my closest friends/best relationships have been with pisces people or people that have strong pisces placementsHeart
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 2:44pm
Oddly enough.. The majority of my best friends (like 95%) have been libras.. We're not supposed to be very compatible..
And on the flip side.. Taurus and I are supposed to be so compatible but I don't care for the men.. They start off cool then we hit heads. Girls are alright but they haven't stayed in my life like libras, virgos, and Pisces
But I think my sag rising and Scorpio moon plus cap sun makes my compatibility really non-typicalish.. They're all so diff.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style