Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 211212213214215 964>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

does any other Virgo get super emotional at times?

Or is it just me

I do.
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:59am
I last cried but no tears fell, just formed. I was on the phone with a girl and she watched her dad die. He was dead on the ground while I was on the phone with her.

I told her not to touch him but I should have told her to do CPR. I hate regret.

Edited by nitabug - Feb 13 2014 at 10:00am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 10:02am
There is this fine line where I love helping and I hate helping. Today I am bouncing all across that line.

I decided to go vegan, fully. Mostly raw. I hope I stick to it this time.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 10:04am
wow thats good nita.. 

share how youre doing with it and what youre eating.. 

id like to try it but i don't think I'm about that life.. 
maybe ill do it for a month. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 10:09am
Thats the virgo in you Nita we always second guess our decisions and over criticize the situation and us with it.....but we are usually really logical so our advice isn't overly emotional.....
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 10:11am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

does any other Virgo get super emotional at times?

Or is it just me

I do.

Every two months I sit alone and cry.....for no fuccin reason.....LOLLOLLOL......just hard ass crying.....I will wait till mr00 is gone and purge......and I always cry at the movies.....he thinks its hilarious.....he be like "You a sensitive thug"LOLLOLCry
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Thats the virgo in you Nita we always second guess our decisions and over criticize the situation and us with it.....but we are usually really logical so our advice isn't overly emotional.....

It was so logical and that is what bothers me because the logic lacks compassion, sorta. Like afterward I felt so *&%^$#@Eed up telling her not to touch her dad.

I would have wanted to hold my mom dead or not. ugh. I know I am projecting but gotdamn that sh*t bothered me.

I know he was gone. But idk. It's like I didn't want her to do CPR because she might not have done it right and then I worry that she would have felt regret that she couldn't save him.

But not touching him I don't want her to feel regret that she didn't do enough. Which is why I feel better taking responsibility by making the call. But I keep going back and forth.

I smoke a Newport and tried to go to sleep.

Edited by nitabug - Feb 13 2014 at 11:31am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:29am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

wow thats good nita.. 

share how youre doing with it and what youre eating.. 

id like to try it but i don't think I'm about that life.. 
maybe ill do it for a month. 

I will. I am not going to go crazy but I am extremely prepared this time. I just need to get a few kitchen gadgets and good knives.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:00pm
One more tax return to do. I hope they don't show up.

I told people at my job that I do taxes for free. Now I have new clients :/

& this lady kept acting like she knew everything about taxes at work. Had to shut her done. I legit told them how to file for free and she tried to over talk me and do Turbo Tax. Said she didn't file her daughter's state taxes because she only owed $1.

She didn't want to pay $19 to file from turbo tax. Great logic. I'm sure the State will buy that.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:09pm

good to know i'm not the only one...i was almost in tears yesterday..

i been in my feelings a lot lately...although i do think it's because of one particular personErmm

but it made me begin to question whether i was a real virgo or not lolDead

you know they say we are not emotional women, just cold and critical...which is true....
but we got feelings too

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 211212213214215 964>