Topic ClosedVirgo Men (Update)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
cocoleya79 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2009 at 4:31pm
_popupControl(); They are big liars, and cheaters every woman including me who has or had a virgo man his said the same thing run run run. they are habitual liars. you have to play games and ignore them for them to act right.
Sponsored Links

cityvixen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2009 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by candies candies wrote:

Hate them with a passion!  I could spot them a mile away.

The last one called me 3 weeks straight after getting my number even though I only answered once which was the second day.

The one before, I threatened to get a restraining order out on him after he flipped out when i told him I wasn't interested.

The both have similar qualities that I hate.  I hate virgo men!  I Heart virgo women though.  Thank God they're not like their male counterparts!
the men may be a lil off but us women are keepers, we'r e a little stubborn but were the most caring and loving.
gimmeMORE. View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2009 at 11:24pm
I had 1 go around telling other guys not to talk to me because I was "his girl".  Um, we were barely friends!!
divalane25 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2009 at 11:41pm

^^^^because they're crazy stalker serial killers!!! lol and IA with the lies and the cheating all three virgo men i know lied and cheated on crazy insane levels

bebekay View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2009 at 11:49pm
LOL Im a virgo woman and y'all are making me scared of virgo men, I never met one though...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2009 at 11:53pm
leave em alone bebe!!!!!!!!!!! they're probably even worse for you i know im a leo woman and i'll NEVER EVER date another leo man!!!
SolidSnake View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2009 at 7:01am
As a virgo man *&%^$#@E YOU ALL!
lol nah but horoscope is bullsh*t tho, y'all believe in that trash? dear me
tantoine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2009 at 8:52am
lol that's what I mean. Once they're no longer where they want to be they get all bitchy about it. One got angry because I was talking to an old friend that I hadn't seen in ages. Then practically screamed that I was sleeping with the guy. I said "oh really? Yea he's getting some but you most definitely are not. This date is OVER." You'd think he'd wait until the 2nd date to bring out his crazy. Another would constantly leave messages on my phone and get angry when I wouldn't pick up. Then he'd send me instant messages asking why am I not talking to him and did he do something wrong? Yes you did. You stalked me to the point of no return. I'm ignoring your ass. Then he called me on some "we're drifting apart" bull. I said "No asshole. You're just too dumb to realize I'm rowing away from your stalker ass."

SolidSnake, I do not believe in that trash. According to horoscopes Virgo men and Taurus women are supposed to be a matched made in heaven. Shoo more like hell. No more virgo men for me. The moment I find out their birthday I'm like "seeyah!!"

Edited by tantoine - Jan 25 2009 at 8:52am
Mayda View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2009 at 5:00am
I used to date a virgo man. His apartment was VERY clean and organised.  He was so fixated on his looks, and his outfit was always matching. He seemed affectionate at first, but that changed when he didn't get his way..

After the 4th date or so, he invited me to his apartment. I asked him if it was for dinner or drinks...and he texted me saying it was only for drinks, so we would have enough time to "make love".  I was so freaked out and offended, I told him I didn't want to go there already, since I wanted to get to know him better first. He got very offended and said if I wasn't coming over tonight, I would lose him.  Dude, I hardly KNOW you!!!  
He seemed to think he was all that and changed from affectionate to cold as ice very quickly. I'm very happy I didn't get emotionally involved with him, because I know I'd end up a broken-hearted girl. 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2009 at 9:09pm
yup mayda that sounds about right for the virgo...dont worry the sex woulda been bad anyway!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
  Share Topic