Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"Virgin" " Russian " hair for 80 bucks HUH?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Unbeweaveable21 Unbeweaveable21 wrote:

Dang I've been gone for a few an y'all have went in already!? Y'all leave my girl alone she is confident on her product and therefore we should let her be

We like marsh mallows but she needs to tweak her site to make it more user friendly.
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:22pm
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:34pm
Ok as long as your trying to help
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:24pm
LOL
PrettyKiSimone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyKiSimone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:56pm
You really should try her out. I ordered hair and she made me a customized wig. I got 3 bundles of the Russian wavy and I been having my hair since September and it's still in good shape. I wash it, curl it, roll it, bleached it, do whatever to it. It really doesn't shed or have split ends. I love my hair and wig. Delivery was like 3 or 4 days. You should check her out and the bundles aren't $80 anymore, that was a holiday special. I think its like $110 now. Go to her website but if you have anymore questions I don't mind answering any (truthfully). So feel free to respond! Hope this helped you out a bit. Smile
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by PrettyKiSimone PrettyKiSimone wrote:

You really should try her out. I ordered hair and she made me a customized wig. I got 3 bundles of the Russian wavy and I been having my hair since September and it's still in good shape. I wash it, curl it, roll it, bleached it, do whatever to it. It really doesn't shed or have split ends. I love my hair and wig. Delivery was like 3 or 4 days. You should check her out and the bundles aren't $80 anymore, that was a holiday special. I think its like $110 now. Go to her website but if you have anymore questions I don't mind answering any (truthfully). So feel free to respond! Hope this helped you out a bit. Smile

yes this was very telling

LOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by PrettyKiSimone PrettyKiSimone wrote:

yes this was very telling

LOL

Just joined today...I figured that LOL
PrettyKiSimone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyKiSimone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:06pm
i always check out BHM for hair forums and i stumbled across this topic, you have to join to post. 
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Mack Mello Wigs Mack Mello Wigs wrote:

I will make sure I have my customers come here and do a review on my hair and wigs. I have been doing and selling hair wwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy before this website. Happy shopping!!!! mackmellowigs.webs.com

IJS
theLANAshow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:59pm
No. No no no no no! the website and the pictures are just a no. It scares me.Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>