Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"Virgin" " Russian " hair for 80 bucks HUH?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mack Mello Wigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Mello Wigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:14pm
wowClap

Edited by Mack Mello Wigs - Dec 29 2012 at 9:28pm
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Mello Wigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:18am
Hey #hairjunkies....I understand your concerns and questions. I must tell you that my hair is real 100% Virgin Russian Hair from Russia. The $80 a bundle sale was a holiday promotion lol!!  I have many customers throughout America!! Read my reviews that are posted on the site. Check out my YouTube videos, simply type in "mack mello wigs"!! I am selling hair AND wigs!! So check me out, and instead of criticizing try up lifting and supporting....you get more flies with honey!!! 

We are introducing our new line of creative custom wigs and 100% Virgin Hair called "Mack Mello's Celebrity Wig's and Virgin Hair" with great pride and pleasure because we will design them with your personal needs in mind.

The U-Part Wig or Celebrity Unit, as I like to call them, is one of the best beauty making products available in the market today. The hair does not matte or tangle!!! The hair can last you up to two years with proper care. The wefts are sturdy.  We are providing this to you at a very affordable cost. Our claims are only based on different feedback received from various clients and not based on self judgment.

We humbly request that you to try our custom wig creations and our virgin hair in your collection and we assure you that you would be greatly satisfied with the results.  

Mack Mello Wigs & Virgin Hair only carries 100% Virgin Hair collected from donors age 18-40. Our hair goes through a serious of quality control test before meeting you the consumer.NO STEAMING! NO CHEMICALS! NO ALTERATIONS AT ALL!

Our hair holds a curl like a dream. Whether curled or set with rollers. Our hair works best with little to no product and does not tangle. Our hair is thick from root to tip and is true to length and often an inch or two longer!!!! Please take out the time and visit our online store to find out more about our FABULOUS collection of 100% Virgin Hair and Celebrity Wigs!!!!

Thanking You,

Kendra MackMello 

President

Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:27am
Cool!!
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:40am
Did anyone else notice that most of what is written on there is a big rip off of Jadore?
Her entire description of Russian hair is copy/pasted from Jadore.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Mack Mello Wigs Mack Mello Wigs wrote:

Hey #hairjunkies....I understand your concerns and questions. I must tell you that my hair is real 100% Virgin Russian Hair from Russia. The $80 a bundle sale was a holiday promotion lol!!  I have many customers throughout America!! Read my reviews that are posted on the site. Check out my YouTube videos, simply type in "mack mello wigs"!! I am selling hair AND wigs!! So check me out, and instead of criticizing try up lifting and supporting....you get more flies with honey!!! 

We are introducing our new line of creative custom wigs and 100% Virgin Hair called "Mack Mello's Celebrity Wig's and Virgin Hair" with great pride and pleasure because we will design them with your personal needs in mind.

The U-Part Wig or Celebrity Unit, as I like to call them, is one of the best beauty making products available in the market today. The hair does not matte or tangle!!! The hair can last you up to two years with proper care. The wefts are sturdy.  We are providing this to you at a very affordable cost. Our claims are only based on different feedback received from various clients and not based on self judgment.

We humbly request that you to try our custom wig creations and our virgin hair in your collection and we assure you that you would be greatly satisfied with the results.  

Mack Mello Wigs & Virgin Hair only carries 100% Virgin Hair collected from donors age 18-40. Our hair goes through a serious of quality control test before meeting you the consumer.NO STEAMING! NO CHEMICALS! NO ALTERATIONS AT ALL!

Our hair holds a curl like a dream. Whether curled or set with rollers. Our hair works best with little to no product and does not tangle. Our hair is thick from root to tip and is true to length and often an inch or two longer!!!! Please take out the time and visit our online store to find out more about our FABULOUS collection of 100% Virgin Hair and Celebrity Wigs!!!!

Thanking You,

Kendra MackMello 

President

Why would we want flies? Confused

Kendra..........may I call you Kendra?

Kendra, may I suggest that you clean up your website a tad? It is hard to read the script with all of the colors, stripes and diamond shapes behind the white print.

Also, is your cart correct? No matter what the curl pattern or length for certain length categories the price is the same? Is the 12in really the same price as the 20 in "virgin russian" hair wavy OR straight?

Oh and the Beyonce music? It seems you want your site to be fun but it's a lil distracting and if a customer accesses your page from work the blaring Bey is not going to be a good thing.

Just for starters girl you may want to fix those things, no offense.

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Did anyone else notice that most of what is written on there is a big rip off of Jadore?
Her entire description of Russian hair is copy/pasted from Jadore.
Yeah, the "curls like a dream" tipped me off.Embarrassed
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:51pm
Ms Kendra can you please explain this blatant plagiarism to me????

Mack Mello's Russian Virgin Wavy/Curly Hair is 100% virgin unprocessed raw human hair collected from Georgia, Moldavia, and other former Russian Soviet Republic territories. There are two main sources of Russian hair, Georgian and Slavic. Georgian is a combination of European and Asian hair, and naturally has darker colors. This beautiful combination provides coarser hair than that of it's counterpart as well as Indian and Chinese hair. Russian Georgian coarser texture blends seamlessly with African American natural hair thus becoming a US fan favorite. Slavic is what most think of when thinking of Russian hair. Russian Slavic hair is collected in Siberian Regions of Russian Federation. This hair is rare, widely sought after, silkier in texture, and lighter in color.

One of the biggest misconceptions is the entire USSR is "Russia" and because of this all Russian hair blonde or light brown and naturally silky and mimics European hair. Russia is one of 15 Soviet Republics. Within the Russian Federation lives hundreds of different ethnic groups.

Virgin Russian hair is superb quality. Its has carrying degrees of coarseness, pattern, luster, and color. No two bundles are the same nor are any bundles steam processed, chemically processed nor altered in anyway. We collect our hair from overseas vendors. These vendors collect donor ponytails do a simple shampoo and ship the hair to us. All kilos come in varying lengths and patterns and no single ponytail equals one bundle. Because of this we must match each ponytail to make one full bundle. We then take out grey hairs. From there we bundle the hair to be shipped for wefting. Once returned for being wefted we sanitize the hair by removing nits and we follow by thoroughly cleansing the hair. We then air dry and package the hair to be shipped to you! Our hair is top quality and can not be beat!

Processing time up to one week

Bundle Weight: 3.5oz+

Pattern: Straight

Texture: Silky, Slightly Coarse.

Color: Ranges from brown to dark brown to black and some bundles even have red hues

Length: Each length ranges for example 18-20in could be 18in, 19in, or 20in

Styling: 14-18" 2 bundles needed for full weave, 20-24" we suggest 3 bundles, 26-30" you'll need 3-4 bundles

Ends: After asking customers their preference, we do not have blunt ends. Instead we leave a few extra inches so you may style as you please without having blunt nor thin ends

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Mello Wigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:56pm
I have a website manager. She does all of the wording and editing for my site.  She has fixed any errors on the site. Happy Shopping!!

Edited by Mack Mello Wigs - Dec 31 2012 at 2:02pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Mello Wigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:59pm
The prices for the hair are as they stand. I have top quality Virgin hair at an affordable price!!!! U Part Wigs also!!  Happy shopping!!

Edited by Mack Mello Wigs - Dec 31 2012 at 2:02pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Mello Wigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:02pm
I will make sure I have my customers come here and do a review on my hair and wigs. I have been doing and selling hair wwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy before this website. Happy shopping!!!! mackmellowigs.webs.com
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic