Perfect Hair Collection

Virgin Indian Wavy

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Virgin Indian Wavy
    Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:29am
Hello,

I am selling some Virgin Indian Wavy hair that I purchased from Bdogg last summer. (7.30z total) The hair was purchased in bulk and wefted by Sam.  The lengths of the wefts are around 20" resting and between 21-23" stretched.  Wefts are uncut, hair has NEVER been used; only hanging in my stash awaiting a matching closure for wig creation.  Since I haven't been successful with Roman's closures matching the texture, I've decided to part with it Cry.

I have uploaded pictures here
http://s1098.beta.photobucket.com/user/Quiann00/library/Virgin%20Indian%20Wavy 

Password: wavyhair

Hair was washed using AG recoil shampoo and conditioner.  There is no product on the hair in the dry state.  hair was not plopped, only hanged to dry.

I have never worn Bdoggs wavy texture so I cannot attest to it's behavior after install.  Upon washing the hair, there was no tangling however there was small amount of shedding (I have included a picture of the shedding). The hair is of a medium luster.  However, I have included pictures of the hair against other hair in my stash that are low luster.  It's not that much off in luster from my other wefts.  In all honesty, if you are natural and you don't press your leave out, you may benefit wearing the hair with a closure. I believe the hair will blend with relaxed hair.

I am asking $275 firm $240 including shipping and paypal fees for both wefts and I would like to sell them together.

I've tried to be as thorough as possible with pictures and description, therefore all questions are welcomed, but I will accept no refunds. Only serious buyers please inquire.

P.S. For $3 more, I will throw in the adjustable wig cap and strip of wig combs (56 teeth) that are also pictured in the album.  I am also selling those long wig comb strips for $3.50.  I have around 40 of those combs for sale.

Edited by Quiann00 - Feb 12 2013 at 3:58pm
Sponsored Links

cocopuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocopuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:06pm
Hey there-
It says that you need a password?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:49pm
if you purchased 7.3oz wouldnt it be less after wefting? 

Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:03pm
I'm sorry, smh...The password is wavyhair (no spaces).
The 7.3oz is what these wefts are currently.  I actually purchased 1kg of wavy and curly hair that a friend and I split. Instead of all curly, he gave us wavy and curly.

Edited by Quiann00 - Feb 12 2013 at 1:06pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 2:03pm
pretty hair but i think that price is a bit much for 7oz of bdogg. 

Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 4:05pm
Please see price change.
Priority shipping.

Edited by Quiann00 - Feb 12 2013 at 4:08pm
DarkCoCoO9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkCoCoO9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 4:31pm
PM SENT!
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 11:24am
The hair has been sold. Thanks for your interest.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply