Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgin Indian Hair Review! Pic Heavy :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:50pm
I love that hair! You rocked that so well. 

Thanks for the post. 
Sponsored Links

imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 2:06am
omg you are gorgeous!!! I love your eyebrows and your hair looks amazing!!
msb2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msb2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 8:20am
both you and the hair looks fab, I especially love that type of hair, the less you do with it the more natural it looks!!! Great job, by the way, I need some eyebrows like yours. I saw some for sale on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Human-Hair-Eyebrows-Lace-Base-Colour-1b-darkest-brown-/221179825869?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Eyeliner_PP&hash=item337f584ecd
missladybee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missladybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 8:41am
That hair is so pretty, curls suit you so well! I love the versatility of that style. Big smile
missashleybxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 9:20am
Thank you (:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 9:21am
Originally posted by msb2011 msb2011 wrote:

both you and the hair looks fab, I especially love that type of hair, the less you do with it the more natural it looks!!! Great job, by the way, I need some eyebrows like yours. I saw some for sale on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Human-Hair-Eyebrows-Lace-Base-Colour-1b-darkest-brown-/221179825869?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Eyeliner_PP&hash=item337f584ecd

those actually do look like mine didnt even know you could do that lol! all i do for my eyebrows is threading! i go once a month! and it lasts so much longer than waxingWink
msb2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msb2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:28am
Your brows look so nice and I have really thought about buying those brows off of eBay but I don't want the hassle of gluing them on everyday I might have to try waxing instead of tweezing!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:43am
Originally posted by msb2011 msb2011 wrote:

Your brows look so nice and I have really thought about buying those brows off of eBay but I don't want the hassle of gluing them on everyday I might have to try waxing instead of tweezing!!

Yeah try growing them out and having them waxed :)
msb2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msb2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:32pm
I think I will definitely try the waxing!!! thanks for the info

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 3:44pm
Anytime!Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic