Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgin Indian Hair Review! Pic Heavy :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missashleybxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Virgin Indian Hair Review! Pic Heavy :)
    Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:17pm
Hey guys! So way back in November I ordered hair from an Indian vendor off of Alibaba. I was super nervous because they had no reviews but I liked the way our conversations went and just decided to do it. I ordered 500 grams of 22" curly hair. I was very specific on what I wanted and I asked for the thickest curliest bundles he had. The total price for the 500 grams plus shipping was 350 & I payed an extra $45 for an international wire transfer fee because I did NOT feel comfortable sending money to a vendor that had absolutely no reviews lol. It took a couple of days for everything to go through but Mr. Kanumury always responded back to me in a timely fashion. I ended up getting the hair a week after it shipped.

Now into the review... When I first got the hair it came like this
You can't see it in the picture but I was pissed because not only were 3 of the 5 bundles completely different colors but they werent the hair patterns I asked for . Instead of sending me the "thickest curliest" bundles like I asked he sent me two curly bundles and three wavy bundles. I decided to use the two curly bundles and installed it about a week after I washed it. I did NOT seal my wefts and the shedding was pretty annoying. I hate shedding (and so does my boyfriend) so I there's a possibility I'm being slightly dramatic
Here are pictures of the curly bundles:
When I first installed the hair it was super pretty and big!

^ Excuse the black & white, I took the picture on Instagram and didn't save the original
This hair is high maintenance and if you go more than 2 days without co washing it ends up looking like this
The only thing that saved me from that is this fabulous moisturizer I bought from lush called r&b!! transformed my hair into this: :)

^ beginning of the day when i applied r&b

^end of the day without re-applying!! as you can see i was super happy lol

Now on to the wavy bundles. I installed the wavy bundles in the middle of December because I was going on vacation to St. Maarten and didn't want to deal with the curly hair. Despite the fact that I didn't ask for this hair I am so happy that I got it! The wavy bundles shed a-lot less than the curly bundles and of course was not even close to being as high maintenance!
Pics:

^The hair in its natural state

^The hair after way too many morning swims

^ The hair straight :)
And last the hair curled. Sorry for all the boobies :)

My overall rating for the hair: 8/10 -2 for shedding
I would def order again but if I do I'm ordering it bulk!
If you have any questions let me know
Xo
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:27pm
I love the last shot the hair looks really cute in this picture and so do you. I got a feeling that since your so cute your boyfriend will easily forgive the shedding tumbleweeds :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:37pm
@cosmogirl Thank you! And I wish it was that easy hahaLOL
cocopuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocopuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 4:54pm
Girl damn! You are so pretty. You made the most of the hair, kept working with it and it looks fab. Ok, a bit off topic, but you've also got beautiful eyes!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:40pm
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thank you :)
mspatty View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mspatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 7:15pm
i love this.
book worm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote book worm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 7:23pm
Very pretty! I even thought the pic where it hadn't been washed in a couple of days it still looked cute.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 7:30pm
You are beautiful and I love the natural state Style . TBH I would never attempt to try the hair due to the up keep Required . I would give up and ruin the hair lol . Thanks for sharing .
iheartmr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartmr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:46am
Your hair is beautiful and so are you. Do you mind sharing your vendor? You can pm me if you don't mind sharing.
lydiela12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lydiela12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 6:29am
PRETTY PRETTY ABSOLUTELY PRETTY GIRL!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>