Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgin Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
27chanela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 27chanela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2011 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by MzNikki_0220 MzNikki_0220 wrote:

What does OP mean?

Original Poster or you........ cause it's your thread.
Sponsored Links

27chanela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 27chanela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2011 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by solicitfashion solicitfashion wrote:

Any suggestions for great CVs or IVs for the hair OP is looking for?

As far as CV's and IV's go you have to do a lot of research but there are threads on the forum that list reputable CV's and IV's.

Or you can go with more mainstream companies Hairaddict, Lanik's, EP, MyLuxe hair, and RHO.

Op..... if you want Bobbi Boss then get Bobbi Boss. Don't let us sway what you want to try. and if you like then you like it. and if not you can always try other hair.

Good Luck.
hymes972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hymes972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2011 at 7:50pm
[QUOTE=27chanela] You will look cute for about five minutes before all hell breaks loose with that hair.....Don't Waste Your Money!!!

[/QUOTE

^this
Yada00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yada00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2011 at 1:28am
Stay away from indianhair.net if you can. I ordered their signature curly and it sat up on top of my head like a rats nest. 
ellebelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellebelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 4:54pm
bobbi boss isnt virgin hair, it isnt bad either but for that price you can get quality virgin hair extensions, i dont think they are lying doing the videos becasue my friend had some that she was able to reinstall twice and the hair still looks nice(ocean wave) so i guess it really depends on the type and the person imo
dchristi214 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchristi214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 7:03pm
Go with a reputable vendor.
rubyslpr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubyslpr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 9:28pm
Bobbi boss- be sure to seal the wefts so that it does not shed. I did not and it shed like crazy... and most importantly ..it is not 100% virgin hair.  
misscocoskin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscocoskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2011 at 2:45pm

To be honest go with the popular online vendors, Never get virgin hair from beauty supply stores its overpriced and ur paying for packaging. I brought sensationnel indian bare and natural. It claimes to be 100% virgin indian hair, yeah right. The hair was nice but it would not take dye becuz i think they put some sealant on the hair. but anyways it tangled like no ones business in 3 months, while my other virgin hair lasted 7months-8months and i paided half the price. You may have to pay alittle over $200 bucks but if it lasts 7months to a year, u save in the end.

MzNikki_0220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzNikki_0220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2011 at 3:45pm
Thanks ladies for all the info. I never know about all the different kind of hairs like virgin,remi,Indian,Chinese,wavy,curly,kinky OMG the list goes on, until i joined this group. All of this has become overwhelming but im learning. I cant wait til i order my new hair from a CV.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123