Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgin Hair Vendor list

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jessica777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 11:05am
I like Glory Queen hair . They are recently new open on aliexpress. I got closure strt and some brazilian hair from them on their other shopping site. the closure is good so far. 
Sponsored Links

despicableme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote despicableme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:27am
I have tried luvin hair before, it's horrible and I am so pissed. WASTE OF MONEY. I swear I will NEVER order on Aliexpress,but my cousin recommended this store, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/613587 she said their body wave is amzing. I am doubt whether I should try that. Anyone tried?
despicableme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote despicableme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:41am
Do not be so extreme. There is some good vendor too. My cousin tried this one,http://www.aliexpress.com/store/613587it's quite good I think.
Suburban Princess Di View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suburban Princess Di Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:33pm
I've had a co-worker try queens hair products she said it was good the bundles looked thin. I've been researching for about six months im going to take a plunge somewhere
tuttic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuttic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:22am
I bought 4 bundles of Brazilian curly from Luvin and I have had this hair for 2 years.  I made a wig from the bundles wore it for about a year and ended up taking the bundles off of the cap and putting it on another cap and for some reason well actually I know now why but when I sewed it onto the cap the wig ended up being too small.  So I threw the wig in the closet and let me tell you ladies that within the next year that wig has been through the ringer.  When I finally looked at it again it looked like a rats nest for real.  A light bulb went off in my head becuz I wanted to make another wig but I was being cheap and did not want to buy anymore hair at that point.  Well ladies what I did was I ran some hot water in my sink I mixed in some silicone mix in the water and I let my hair sit in it for maybe 2 hours or so.  I took that hair out used a denman brush on it and I swear the curls popped right back into place and this was my second time ordering from Luvin too.  So I am going to say this I love luvin the person I dealt with she truly was nice and really hooked me up.  You have to have a good conversation with the person in which you are ordering from when you order and tell them exactly what you are looking for.  And trust she gave me exactly what I was looking for.  I wish I had pictures of how it looked when it was all matted up but I don't. 
AllthatGlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllthatGlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 7:11am
Hautelocks has Great hair and great closures, a little pricey but looks the bomb!
naturalnewbye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturalnewbye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 12:27pm
Anyone know where I can find good Mongolian tight curl?  Anyone ever tried her imports? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314