Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgin Hair Vendor list

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:24pm
Why not just get some old regular Indian Remy processed to a light yaki, thats all Brazilian straight is anyway. 

Some people need all the exoticals.....
Sponsored Links

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:13pm
I for one can admit that my first "Virgin Hair" purchase was from madira virgin hair.... I didn't know anything about virgin hair or whatever until signing up on bhm and doing so much research.. And then I turned to aliexpress but that was about 3 years ago when I first purchased... And sometimes even now the quality is not what it used to be... I for one don't even be wrapped up in the names, origins and stuff like that anymore. As long as I can buy some hair that last me 6+ months im satisfied...
thebeeutifullife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebeeutifullife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 1:00am
I like Modern Show hair on aliexpress I just got some malaysian curly from them 18,16,14, with a 12 inch closure and I really like it so far and the closure is nice I did a review on it on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3gfUdB1Tos hope this helps :)
khairstevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khairstevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:51am
great thread. following. thank you.
KimilyLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KimilyLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:27am
Mark.
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by kandyse1988 kandyse1988 wrote:

I for one can admit that my first "Virgin Hair" purchase was from madira virgin hair.... I didn't know anything about virgin hair or whatever until signing up on bhm and doing so much research.. And then I turned to aliexpress but that was about 3 years ago when I first purchased... And sometimes even now the quality is not what it used to be... I for one don't even be wrapped up in the names, origins and stuff like that anymore. As long as I can buy some hair that last me 6+ months im satisfied...

Cosign this. I just ordered some hair from an AV and my main concern was if they could give me hair that would last for at least 6 months to a year. I don't believe in NO origin other than Chinese   
PreciousHairs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PreciousHairs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 10:21am
I ordered new star and that was okay. I got tired of the CV and IV thing and copped out for an AV. I just got some hair from Virgin Rhapsody and I love it. The owner knows all about hair too and was very honest when I emailed her and asked her the difference between Malaysian/Peruvian (it was a test question). She told me that her hair is really either indian or chinese and she hoped not to offend me!!! I had to laugh. People just don't know. I got three bundles for $320 cuz they are having a 3-2 sale. Any three bundles any two lengths. But when the sale ends I'm not going back cuz I think their prices are too high normally. That's the problem with switching from CV/IV to AV. THE FREAKIN PRICE!
christineAbby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christineAbby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Lilly963 Lilly963 wrote:

what about this guy  http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1360561 - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1360561
I click this link.  looks good. I will try. 
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by LynnNyc LynnNyc wrote:

Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

Well I guess Alibaba/Express has finally reached the world!!! I'm not mad at the game!
hey Marie, and that is why Ali hair is such garbage now.  Oversaturation.

Back in the day on the weave skreets there was no Ali.  We had indianhairs, NatureGirl, Lydia, Kevin, Rex and a few others, the quality of the hair was better; now that Ali has become a common source to purchase, everyone is a hair vendor in Qingdao, not to mention all these U.S. pop-ups IG, YT and FB vendors.

ITA...sigh.
hotpinktoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotpinktoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by LynnNyc LynnNyc wrote:

Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

Well I guess Alibaba/Express has finally reached the world!!! I'm not mad at the game!
hey Marie, and that is why Ali hair is such garbage now.  Oversaturation.

Back in the day on the weave skreets there was no Ali.  We had indianhairs, NatureGirl, Lydia, Kevin, Rex and a few others, the quality of the hair was better; now that Ali has become a common source to purchase, everyone is a hair vendor in Qingdao, not to mention all these U.S. pop-ups IG, YT and FB vendors.

Lynn Nyc

I thought I had Kevin's email but apparently there is someone running a same off a fake Kevin email. Would you be able to PM it to me pretty pretty please?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style