Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgin Hair Vendor list

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
COUTURENIKKI222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote COUTURENIKKI222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 5:43am
Originally posted by myluvinhair myluvinhair wrote:

Originally posted by COUTURENIKKI222 COUTURENIKKI222 wrote:

Smh makes you don't even want to buy no hair on line just fly to India and chop it off someone head pay them and weft and clean it on your own. ;( this is sad so they leave nits on processed hair!

trust ourself instead of reviews

You got that right girlfriend go find an Indian and get the hair yourself! Lol
Sponsored Links

NatachaUnelus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NatachaUnelus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 9:17am
lol lol lol no joke, i seriously think that to my crazy self sometimes lol. like "oohhh, her her is pretty- where's my scissors", LOL. then i come to my senses. ShockedLOLLOLLOLShocked
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2012 at 5:05am
All I'll say is be careful. There are a lot of CVs here with the "I purchase from A hair, bad hair" "I purchase from B hair, good hair"
yayaperssona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yayaperssona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 12:33am
Sunny Grace!!! noooo...order at your own risk
LindseyJ88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote LindseyJ88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 11:49pm
OP its too bad that you havent really made any real gains in your hair search. Honestly, and this is 100% honest, Im an avid wearer of extensions, but lately I've been feeling bamboozled. The hair game has GONE DOWN. Everyone and they're tired unemployed uncle is trying to sell you "virgin" hair of some origin. Im SICK of it. Its like buying  a knockoff bag at regular price. Who's really winning???
 The best advice I can give you is dont waste alot of money becuase they market is saturated, the demand is high and the product is diminishing in quality. I would just determine how long you need to wear this closure piece for and determine a concrete budget for how much you're willing to spend--stick to it. Remain realistic on how long you plan to actually wear this hair. Develop of set of standards that you want from your company. (For me I needed a company that had competitive pricing, a return policy and flat rate shipping.) Then continue to do what youve been doing which is researching google, BHM, YT, and the perspective hair websites. once you narrow down your search.
Understand that whatever you buy there will be some tradeoff, such as if you get a cheaper closure you may have to do some doctoring to get it how you like. If you buy a more expensive closure you will STILL have to tweak.
OP, I know this thread got side tracked by drama, so you never mentioned a price range. Ive heard good things about extensionsplus.com. Ive personally used halleyscurls.com (relaxed texture small..still good after two years) and I've seen wagmanhair.com version of the closure (i didnt like it because it was odd, shaped like a circle,hair density too thick and it didnt seem like it would cover enough area on my head to look realistic)....
As far as your list of vendors and who I could add, I cannot think of any that weren't already mentioned.
Honestly now Im not sure that anyone is selling virgin hair. Id have to see it to believe it myself. Honestly, if all you need is long lasting (6months +) and minimal shedding you could probably find a good vendor selling non virgin or REMY hair. I agree that the word virgin has really been used rather loosely as of late. I would NOT get caught up into origins of hair because the truth is this. Hair texture is based on RACE not ETHNICITY... you can be from AMERICA selling AMERICAN hair but if you recieved the hair from Su Wong, who is asian, you will have asian hair.  There are really only 3-4 textures of hair possible. You have asian hair, hispanic( similar to caucasian) , african(negroid) or european(caucasian). Most of the other mumbo jumbo doesnt matter thats just marketing schematics. More than likely youre recieving asian hair (yes even if its indian becuase they are asian)...
i hope this helps..
PS  :  YES the climate of BHM has changed and all the cat fighting has been counterproductive to any real gain from the website forum in the weave section as of late, but not everyone is a dramawhore. I would just advice next time to not even respond to it. sometimes its just not worth the energy, and people will learn that internet crap doesnt phase you. you're above it and on here for information only. Misery loves company and when ppl find they are not fulfilled in their real lives they come online to become internet bullies ....lol..its how they get off. I wouldnt worry nor repsond.
I still like to offer my earnest opinion for the sake of at least trying to help. I hope you do come back and post pics of your install when you finally order.. :)

Deedee01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deedee01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 4:59am
Lindseyj88, very well said. You are a really nice person. I really loved the part you said about people not being fulfilled in their lives ,and then coming on here to bully people. Some girl posted something on here about vendors,and some dragon girl almost had here for dinner ( very out of order,and she needs to be ashamed of herself).

I've only just started my hair business,I live in the Uk, can anyone please recommend and good American wholesale vendors please. I understand people hoard their hair vendors,but I'm in the UK, so theirs no competition if you are in the US and am in the Uk,we've got different target groups. You can email me if you don't feel comfortable posting it on here.
nasiegbu@yahoo.com
Cheers!
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 7:45am
Not sure if it's been mentioned but I would not rely on youtube for reviews especially since most of the "gurus" are receiving free hair in exchange for a review.
tufftresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tufftresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 8:16am
Contact me (tufftresses@gmail.com) for information about the brand that I carry. Here's a review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sUKGYlWJLYM
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 9:29pm
DO NOT ORDER FROM "FOR YOUR NICE HAIR". I see that you listed them. I ordered from them twice this year. For myself. Then for my sister. Both times were a disaster.
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 6:22pm
I love my AV's but I've ordered from overseas vendors as well and as long as they take paypal or are well known, it's just as smooth. I had to stop ordering from Holly though, I kept getting crap hair. I've recently made purchases from Jeffery, B-Dogg, Leela and Rex. Does anybody know what happened to JaiTraders?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style