Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgin Hair Vendor list

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 24>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gin___ger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gin___ger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2015 at 6:19pm
I have had a disastrous time with hair vendors. I was selling Malaysian hair from a vendor in North Carolina and it had corn chip smell then I sold Cambodian from a vendor in North Carolina and the hair shedding was terrible when heat was applied then I did Brazilian from a vendor in Missouri and the hair was fine until it was colored and the hair texture and pattern would turn straight stiff. So I still like the Brazilian hair as long as the client is going to wear the natural color of the hair. I lost so much money on these hair vendors but I finally found a great Indian Hair Vendor in Baltimore Md I am so amazed the hair is great the vendor is Lustrous Imports I got some hair in 12" 1 kilo to sell to my sister and some customers that I had to do some hair exchanges(lost money)
I have had nothing but success since I switched. No more complaining customers. This vendor gets the hair direct from India they can customize your order since they deal with the factories direct.Their wefts are hand sewn then doubled and they seal them so the shedding is minimal to none. They carry virgin Indian textures in straight wavy and curly, you can get steamed processed in body wavy and coil curly. They have keratin tips lace closures only no silk closures ever and clips. They told me they can customize lace closures and they do same day wholesale orders Sat Mon and Tues Wed Thurs Fr they can do overnight shipping The hair colors up to 130 without changing the hair texture. I have been selling hair since February and I am so glad the stress of finding a replicable vendor is over. I just ordered another kilo of 16" for a back to school weekend sale I had with a hair stylist. Everyone loves the hair! I don't have Instagram and I don't know how to post pictures but if you want to see a picture let me know and I will email it to you.
Sponsored Links

FyneTxChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FyneTxChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2015 at 12:55pm
hairaddictonline.com is good and has been around for years
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2015 at 9:03pm
beautifuldream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautifuldream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2015 at 8:11pm
Try https://www.sweetwigs.com. Great discount and coupons right now.
Jayne1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayne1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2015 at 2:31am
AgreedSmile
Sweet Serenity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweet Serenity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2015 at 7:14am
SO many spamming vendors in this thread...
beautifuldream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautifuldream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2015 at 8:57pm
Just add my store here. 

Edited by beautifuldream - Sep 24 2015 at 8:59pm
mikewill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikewill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2015 at 1:46pm
I want to share this list of http://trustsellers.com/best-aliexpress-hair-sellers/hair-sellers-list/ - aliexpress hair sellers
kingofhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2015 at 12:23pm
Hi,

I am a UK vendor owning KINGOFHAIR.COM and always happy to provide to new customers.

I sell all types of hair European (From Russia),Brazilian,Indian Remy..you ask i provide.

I can also copy your existing wig if you prefer that.

Please take a look at the gallery on our site.All the wigs are hand made and beautiful to look at.

We sell allover the world and the leadtime is currently 8 weeks on a handmade wig.

regards,

Jonny.

http://kingofhair.com - http://kingofhair.com

Edited by kingofhair - Sep 29 2015 at 12:28pm
wendy1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2015 at 1:21am
You can try Cexxy Hair.Best Vendor i have ever met.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 24>
  Share Topic