Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgin Hair Vendor list

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LMJR1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMJR1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 3:38pm
I'm pretty new to this forum thing. I bought some pretty nice hair from Adorable Hair Suppliers an indian vendor, but apparently Priyanka Exports took their web domain www.adorablehairsuppliers.com. I've been trying to get in contact with the old supplier Happines Williams for a while now but they've took over the sites email as well. So I wouldn't trust it, i'm pretty sad because a lot of people inquired about the hair when I wore it and wanted to purchase from me :( .

I really have a question of my own though I'm not sure how to post my own forum or If I can because I am new as of today new! So admin if you don't mind could I ask your posters some questions on your forum ? 

I really would like to know if the hair I bought from an IV is virgin. Also, how can you tell if the hair has fillers? The hair I purchased was curly and i'm really upset that Happines my previous vendor can't reply to my emails because the hair from the new IV tangles at the nape of my neck. I have to completely drench it every morning to get it to cooperate. I doubt it's virgin but if someone has a good eye I have shot a video of the hair. I won't put the company on blast until I skype conference them about my issues because I do like the curly pattern. 

http://instagram.com/p/nlk_tRIJdj/ 

The first is the AHS wavy hair i've used it for 3 sew ins, and now it's basically a half wig/clip on set, so i've had it for about 2 years now and it's still so beautiful. But, when I first received the hair it did get dry at the ends during winter months so I was thinking maybe i've heat damaged the weave to a point where it's soft and silky I DON'T KNOW anymore. I've noticed the same dryness with the second hair, which is the curly hair straightened and it's pretty soft but, it's so thick i'm not sure if it has been processed because I don't believe virgin hair could be so thick pressed out. The AHS hair is a bit silkier but i'm not sure if it's because of the different patterns.... And the last frame of hair is the curly hair natural state. Could anyone with a good eye determine if the last set of hair is virgin or not before I move on to the next vendor, or is this the trials and error of having curly hair?
Sponsored Links

kobilumas22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kobilumas22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:30am
LOLI want to say Nana hair is the nice hair vendor on aliepxress
Compared with Luvin or QHP , Nana hair is more soft and keep wave excellent after co-washing
ayoo_holmes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayoo_holmes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 1:42am
Solely from lurking and research, ive learned that asking this question is a big Nono and can make a thread go left lol..
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 1:21am
Originally posted by TotalDivaness TotalDivaness wrote:

I beg to differ.  You're uninformed.  Why not do a little research before commenting.

am very well inform thank you.....that why i made the comment.Peruvian/brazilian hair is chinese process to mimic the texture.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 12:49pm
you can always custom order a closure according to base size and texture of choice from just about any Chinese vendor, no matter what AV you buy from they are all getting their hair from either China or India but it's the Chinese who are actually making the closures no matter where the hair actually came from. Also don't get caught on Marketing hype of the origins of hair. The ONLY hair that is being sold in abundance on a mass scale is Indian and Asian hair,both can be easily texturized to ANY texture desired and given all kinds of exotic fancy names to keep you interested FACT.

Edited by marie67 - May 26 2014 at 12:55pm
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 4:47pm
Well I guess Alibaba/Express has finally reached the world!!! I'm not mad at the game!
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 5:36am

Edited by Nadiesca - May 27 2014 at 4:39pm
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:32am
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

Well I guess Alibaba/Express has finally reached the world!!! I'm not mad at the game!
hey Marie, and that is why Ali hair is such garbage now.  Oversaturation.

Back in the day on the weave skreets there was no Ali.  We had indianhairs, NatureGirl, Lydia, Kevin, Rex and a few others, the quality of the hair was better; now that Ali has become a common source to purchase, everyone is a hair vendor in Qingdao, not to mention all these U.S. pop-ups IG, YT and FB vendors.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by LynnNyc LynnNyc wrote:

Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

hey Marie, and that is why Ali hair is such garbage now.  Oversaturation.

Back in the day on the weave skreets there was no Ali.  We had indianhairs, NatureGirl, Lydia, Kevin, Rex and a few others, the quality of the hair was better; now that Ali has become a common source to purchase, everyone is a hair vendor in Qingdao, not to mention all these U.S. pop-ups IG, YT and FB vendors.

In the non shadiest way possible....

People wanna wear 55" weave and get it all for $26 with free shipping..CryCryCry

I would rather have 18" of good hair versus 26" of suspect Peruvian Virgin Libght Yaki Loose curl but if you say that then you uppity so I look, smile and keep it moving!

Edited by Princess Grace - May 27 2014 at 2:31pm
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:55pm
No shade, Princess.  You are right; that's why hair is garbage now.  Oversaturation on ali, everybody is selling hair, so hair is being padded up with fillers and animal fibers in order to provide enough supply at a cheap price.  I even had a discussion with a vendor in Burma tell me about the overseas buyers, how we really expect to get 100% pure virgin non filler hair for $30 a bundle, buying  just two and three bundles at a time.  He said that was what Aliexpress is for (and no, he was not rude about it, he was just being matter of fact and giving me insight on the hair business).  He does 5kg minimum and works high volume buyers, which I am not, but I clearly understood where he was coming from. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic