Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

VIRGIN HAIR SUPPLIERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 3:57pm
i was thinking of this same scenario.. no one ( well most ppl) are not  just going to  give any info  or leads when it come to business start ups. in the real world, ppl actually hire ppl for research and market analysis when starting any business. it boils down to potential business owners doing their due diligence & ensuring that they have at least basic knowledge of the business market they are trying to enter. We all know ppl on the internet period can be mean and ignorant as hell, but i dont understand getting upset from ppl suggesting that you do something you should already be doing ( thoroughly) & if you are thats good! i think most blk women would be more supportive of other black business if the businesses had something to offer other than just being a blk business. Things like customer service that differentiates you from anyone else offering the same/ similar services, full knowledge of the product you're offering and any other additional services that could be benefited from as a potential client.

Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by mizzlocaa mizzlocaa wrote:

Personally everyone here is going to tell you to RESEARCH because they don't believe in helping others.

do u know what you should do..........

grab a video camera and hit record

walk into the closest diner and ask for the owner

tell them you are going to open a diner right next to them........

ask them where they buy everything and to give you advice how to compete with them

POST YOUR VIDEO ON YOUTUBE SO WE CAN SEE HOW IT WENT

Sponsored Links

Betty Hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 10:16pm
search the vendors and try their hair,i suggest you pay by paypal.
Amanda_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Amanda_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2012 at 3:56am
I really hate when people try to turn the lack of information giving in the hair game a "blacks not helping each other" issue. You can't take it personal, for most it's business. Do you know how many established hair stylists called me asking who my suppliers were? I directed them to Alibaba, and hit them with a Tim Gunn "make it work."

Say for instance you studied your booty off studying for SAT's, spending money on study guides, extra classes to teach you the ins and outs of the SAT test, etc. You show up to the test extra prepared but your homegirl Shaniqua shows up without studying, or paying the extra investments to prepare, and instead asks you if she can cheat off of you. Are you at that point going to help out your fellow sista, or are you going to make her earn her own accomplishments? To me, if I earn the rights to a scholarship at Harvard, I'm not going to just hand over the same honors to someone that doesn't deserve it, because come test time in class you're going to show your lack of knowledge. In the hair game not knowing your ish costs customers money, and ain't nobody got time for that!

Try to ask questions at any successful business, regardless of color, and I can guarantee that they will be very tight-lipped. Go ask Cheesecake factory the recipe to their original cheesecake, I bet they'll direct you to the door. NO smart business person is going to hand you over the secrets to their trade that they have worked hard for regardless of race. Some people's own grandma aint coming off that fried chicken recipe, and you can't be mad. Absolutely nothing comes easy in life, you have to work for it.
LovelyMe16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyMe16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:19am
hmmm...

Edited by LovelyMe16 - Jan 25 2013 at 2:20am
LovelyMe16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyMe16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:33am
Smile

Edited by LovelyMe16 - Jan 25 2013 at 2:34am
divaJones0308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaJones0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 4:25am
gotta respect the truth.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 5:15am
I know this is about a year old, but seriously, OP.  THINK.

NO ONE is going to just hand over their vendor to YOU to pay YOU more money than they pay for their hair with their vendor. 

BHM has been the site of too many damn scams and weave vendors who took advantage of the members of this forum.  If you want to start a weave company, stop being lazy and stop being cheap.  Do your OWN research and spend your money to buy and test your own products.
divaJones0308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaJones0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 5:17am
They can't do nothing but respect it.Nah who mad lol.
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:12am
If proper research had been done prior to the post, there probably wouldn't have been a need for the post in the first place, ijs. BHM has tons of info on it's own, not to mention other online reviews and yt videos.
Oh_SoLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oh_SoLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 1:10am
I dont understand why people cant just give pointers , but Im ok with it because my success will be sooo much sweeter when i do it completely on my own!
Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic