FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgin Hair Fantasy Peruca

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Virgin Hair Fantasy Peruca
    Posted: Mar 29 2015 at 9:11pm
Yall lets talk about these $1500-$2100 dome cap wigs that can be sold down in the m2m section. Who wants to go into business with me? WTF is this bullshat.
Finally someone has revealed the inside of the cap. They have a million request to show the inside of the cap on IG cos of course I follow them. All request have been ignored. But really yall.
Kat Lynette is not having it with VHF Peruca experience. The hair sheds.
https://youtu.be/Szr9MjiMTnI

Why aren't my videos working??????

Edited by sugabanana - Mar 29 2015 at 9:28pm
Sponsored Links

trynabedaone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynabedaone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2015 at 11:44pm
i think embedding has been disabled on this forum??

or at least that's what i remember seeing.

anyways, thanks for sharing

i always thought they were overpriced for absolutely nothing innovative.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2015 at 12:04am

when posting videos from youtube, remember to only put between the [tube] /tube] the numbers/letters after the = Wink

Edited by sexyandfamous - Mar 30 2015 at 12:05am
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2015 at 6:42pm
$1500 for a wig made on a hot ass dome cap, with loose tracks and a closure that caused the unit to look like mullet. Then they acted like they were doing her a favor by fixing it but she's still trying to be nice...ConfusedConfused I don't understand how people spend that much money without looking into the company, the reviews I've seen from actually customers and comments on ig were bad and the only people you see wearing their hair is the owners and people they sponser. People love throwing their money away...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2015 at 9:22pm
Why are people paying that type of money for awful looking hair ? DeadCry

Edited by india100 - Mar 30 2015 at 9:24pm
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2015 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Why are people paying that type of money for awful looking hair ? DeadCry

It says on the site it's made with a spandex dome cap. Lol, I guess if folks got money to burn...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2015 at 10:11pm
I am going to sell fiber hair for the same price on QVC and retire lol .
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2015 at 11:28pm
Suga I'm in! Heck I'll even show them the inside of the "revolutionary, state of the art, patented by us" ordinary, BS regular dome cap!

I honestly believe that some folks buy in to the hype that because something is outrageously priced that it is somehow better! Are you kidding me? This is a plain ole closure wig, sewn on a regular dome cap ( get outta here with that)

Let's start up our business tonight! All we need is a kilo of hair from Aliexpress some dome caps from the BS and slick, double talking videos and a IG account and were in the money!

I done seen it all $1500 dome cap wig

Edited by Gods Child - Mar 30 2015 at 11:29pm
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2015 at 6:10pm
it's the fact that she has more money to play with than othersLOL this hair is DEFENITLY "play hair" they PLAYED her with that crap they tossed together, she DIDN'T heed the signs from the beginningShocked when they sprayed the fly aways & you noticed and didn't like that the meant "DON'T BUY IT" but now she knows 1600.00 dollars laterOuch (shipping & handling she had to pay both ways)  that's NOT cute & she BLASTED off in her polite contrite way, im saving up right now my next major purchase im going back home to Hair Addicts OnlineHug
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2015 at 6:43pm
Notice all the videos are made from vhf themselves or the yt gurus that are being sponsored the peruca wigs for reviews. Its so tempting when you watch her IG videos tho.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic