Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgin Coarse Cambodian Wavy/Curly Hair!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
her_december View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Virgin Coarse Cambodian Wavy/Curly Hair!
    Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 9:19pm
I have 3 bundles of of Virgin Coarse Cambodian hair for sell. I bought it at the same time as I bought Sabine's Yaki hair from Impressive Hair and whilst neither hair is coarse enough for my natural hair, I chose to install the Yaki since it has more texture to it and I don't want to wear a closure ATM.

I have not worn this hair or altered it. I've only washed it. Lengths are 14/16/18 (but they are maybe an inch or two longer) and they are 3.5oz each totaling enough for a full install. It's coarser than the My Filipino hair I wore last year and has similar medium/low lustre. It is beautiful, healthy, no split ends, full and I've contemplated keeping it but I enjoy wearing my natural leave out and could never blend my natural 4A hair with this hair. 

This hair is from Cambodian and I've shown part of the address to prove that, I will also send you pictures of the raw ponytails to the buyer, before wefted (from the vendor) if you wish. Any questions, please ask. Serious offers only... I paid $352 for this hair including shipping from Cambodia and I'm looking for offers AROUND $310 (PayPal only) and I'll pay shipping to your location.

Unwashed Hair:

Wet Hair:

Washed and Dried Hair:

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 9:19pm
Sorry for the large pictures x
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 11:08pm
Looks so healthy. I'd def need a closure to wear this.
Good luck with your sale tho
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 5:55am
That's Beautiful!! Needs longer lengths.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 6:58am
Thanks ladies x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:39am
I am willing to negotiate on the price! x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 11:49am
Price lowered to $280 x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 4:55pm
I've reduced this hair to $250. Now $100 lower than I bought it for. This is my final reduction. Lots of interest but I want to sell the hair. This still includes shipping. x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 8:24am
sold x
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply