Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

" Virgin Brazilian" Hair???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Phoebe Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoebe Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 10:55pm
Real brazilian virgin hair is very high, but some one is not only want to have the brazilian virgin hair, but also the low price. So that's impossible. 
Sponsored Links

jamskala021 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamskala021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 10:59pm
agree Tongue
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:11am
Unhappy
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 9:49am
Wth!?! suspect...
andrealeighbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrealeighbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:43pm
I personally think that Brazilian hair is the most similiar in texture to my hair when it was permed and pressed, so I really enjoy it. I think it has a lot of weight to it and it holds a great curl. It is more expensive in many cases, but it will last a long time so it balances out in the long run (if you take good care of it!). I currently have the Whitney Marie UK Brazilian Loose Wave Hair installed and I love it. It's bouncy, flowy, and tangle-free!

I recently made a review on YT about it if you want to see it in action:
http://youtu.be/qqI9BEb319g
MrsBDarling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsBDarling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 5:05am
I have a twitter account with images of my travels while researching Virginia hair. In the past year I have been contacted at least 10 times from sellers in Brazil trying to buy hair from me.

When I ask why they don't buy hair from their own country, they tell me "it is impossible". The cost and demand is too high and it is cheapper for them to import from India and other Asian countries rather than buy from within their own country.

I have also visited countless Chinese factories who have said they never buy hair from Brazil. But love the whole Brazillian craze, as it has helped the industry as a whole.

What everyone else is saying is true, you can get hair from Brazil, but you are going to have to hunt and pay hard for it!
lovebeautyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebeautyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:02pm
the low price brazilian hair must be a cheat
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456