Perfect Hair Collection

" Virgin Brazilian" Hair???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 6:15am
I'm looking to not get ratty squirrel nut hair when I spend my hard earned cash on hair weave,I don't want plastic coated strands,bugs,or fillers...
Sponsored Links

avikyphoenix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avikyphoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 1:35pm
hi, please can i get the name of the vendor in Nigeria?
hair king View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hair king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 2:43pm
HELLO VONNIE 732 I AM A NEW MEMBER ON BHM I COME FROM THREE GENERATIONS OF ITALIAN WIG MAKERS AND HAVE AN UNDYING LOVE FOR WOMEN OF COLOR.MORE IMPORTANTLY I HAVE BEEN ON A MISSION SINCE I STARTED IMPORTING HUMAN HAIR MYSELF BACK IN MAY OF 1998 TO EDUCATE EVERY ONE REGARDING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HUMAN HAIR INDUSTRY.I AM THE FIRST PERSON TO HAVE IMPORTED MALAYSIAN HAIR INTO THE U.S.AND THE MARKETING GIMICS SINCE IV'E BEEN IN THE BUSINESS JUST KEEP ON COMING.REGARDING BRAZILIAN HAIR I PERSONALLY KNOW THE WOMAN WHO FIRST STARTED CALLING HER INDIAN HAIR BRAZILIAN,THAT'S RIGHT INDIAN HAIR!MOST PEOPLE SELLING SO CALLED HAIR FROM COUNTRIES OF ORGIN SUCH AS BRAZIL,PERU,MONGOLIA,ECT....ARE SIMPLY TRYING TO GLORIFY INDIAN HAIR.IV'E BEEN AROUND THE WORLD TWO AND A HALF TIMES AND HAVE SPENT TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON MY HAIR EDUCATION IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU THEY HAVE HAIR FROM SOME EXOTIC LAND,ASK THEM TO EMAIL YOU AN INTERNATIONAL BILL OF LADING STATING THE COUNTRY OF ORGIN THEIR HAIR IS BEING SHIPPED FROM,HOPE IV'E SHED SOME LIGHT ON THE TRUTH!P.S.IF ANY OF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ON HUMAN HAIR, AND HOW IT IS MADE ,IT;S HISTORY,QUALITY CONCERNS ECT..FEEL FREE TO DROP ME A LINE.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by hair king hair king wrote:

IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU THEY HAVE HAIR FROM SOME EXOTIC LAND,ASK THEM TO EMAIL YOU AN INTERNATIONAL BILL OF LADING STATING THE COUNTRY OF ORGIN THEIR HAIR IS BEING SHIPPED FROM

Clap
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:28pm
Indian king? Do u own a com
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:29pm
Hair King...do u own a company called the Indian Hair king? If not

Are u on youtube showing the Indian hair u sell?
josh12431243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh12431243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Lo0vely101 Lo0vely101 wrote:

I don't believe there is a such, just like that "Cambodian Hair" its just another way to up the price,  but thats my opinion.

I'm a first time poster. I was going to just quietly lurk and try to learn something before risking first time newbie poster ridicule, but I can't resist chiming in.

Of course there is real Cambodian hair. It's easy to find in the markets in Phnom Penh (although for exorbitant prices) and 9/10 girls getting married in Cambodia and 10/10 Cambodian bar girls (yes this is big business there too unfortunately) are wearing hair extensions. This is a country where the average wage is $80/month and the only work is farming or garment factories--and the factories are on strike and the miltary just left the streets. In the world of rural poverty where owning a cow can literally change a family's future, of course are a lot of parents eager to take their kids for a haircut when the hair collectors come around.  

It's so hard to find because there's no infrastructure, dirt roads are impassible in the rainy season, the mentality is to rip off foreigners, nobody has enough capital to stockpile it but the Chinese, and the country only has 15 million people (compared to over a billion each in China and India). I'm sure Brazilian hair exists too, but it's rare to see in the for its own set of reasons.

The bottom line though is I can tell you from first hand experience that the Chinese are buying Cambodian hair for dirt cheap, but they're mostly just bringing it back to China, processing the hell out of it and mixing it with everything else. Still, if you go deep enough into the country side, there are plenty of people still selling unprocessed high quality Cambodian hair. What I cannot tell you is whether the hair from a Cambodian persons head is genetically superior to the hair from an Indian persons---that sounds like a bunch of baloney.

If you don't believe me, a picture tells 1,000 words-I've lived off and on in Cambodia for years.

The corner of Kampuchea Krom Blvd Dec 28th 2014

Riot police on their way to garment factory strikes

Hair collector

I forget the name of this market, but there's tons of hair here because its near the bars and caters to bar girls

Some quality Cambodian hair

Edited by josh12431243 - Apr 19 2014 at 6:40pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:27pm
Nice detailed photosSmile

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 19 2014 at 6:35pm
hair king View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hair king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 7:45pm
dear feel blessed,i supply hair to the motion picture industry,so no i do not post on you tube or own a company called indian hair king ,.my business is not retail.
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 5:37am
I can't.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style