Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

" Virgin Brazilian" Hair???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 3:22pm

No, they will let you buy by the oz, but at a much higher price.  Plus the shipping from brazil is over a $100.00 to the US.

It would be much cheaper by the kilo and they will allow me to purchase different lenghts, textures, and hair color to make the kilo if I choose to order a kilo. I have to put together a sample order for them to quote again. At this point I may bite the bullet and buy a kilo for my stash.

I am also have a supplier in india I been talking too also for the last 3-4 months. I have to decide what to do. I am greedy I want to order from both suppliers.Big smileBig smileLOLLOL

Edited by rredict - Jul 15 2011 at 3:53pm
Sponsored Links

Lo0vely101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lo0vely101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 5:38pm
I don't believe there is a such, just like that "Cambodian Hair" its just another way to up the price,  but thats my opinion.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 11:32pm
Yes I am very cautious of this and this is why I have not just jumped and send over $1000.00 to any supplier over there. I am still reseaching.

My saving grace is I have a coworker from brazil and he advised brazil is becoming a market too for hair. He advised a potion of the country is very poor and some women are willing to cut their hair to put food  on table for their famlies, but its not in no means like china and india. he advised me to be very careful as to who I am looking to buy from because there are scams and fraud going on.. Companies are popping up all over the country.

I am not made an decison of what to do yet. I have been sticking with my Cv's vendors, but I keep thinking about Brazilin and Indian hair.

I don't trust any CV to give me the real thing ( brazilin/ indian hair). I don't care what they say or call their hair. To me its just chinese hair processed to look like indian or brazilin hair.

This is why I always request virgin cuticle intact chinese hair from China suppliers..LOLLOL 

Edited by rredict - Jul 15 2011 at 11:58pm
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2011 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

Sorry ladies I didnt attached pictures correctly during my last post. I am looking for curly brazilin hair. Before are pictures of the hairs this brazilin supplier sent me. I am lending toward buying from him. He seems to be legit and he is a hair broker in brazil. Hair is going to cost me a pretty penny. I am waiting for an updated price quote:

I was sent one of those pics by my pv as well... Im thinking about buying, the price seems to be pretty reasonable too.
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 4:23pm
^ Idk how much is your hair Geek
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 4:29pm
Stern Smile
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 4:51pm
and it begins again
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 4:59pm
...and again
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 5:08pm
uh huh ryan
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 5:19pm
Wink
Originally posted by BrazilianVirgin BrazilianVirgin wrote:

I get the argument in the other posts that it is more of a quality standard rather than an origin.  Either way, we are being featured in Hype Hair magazine in the next couple of months and if any of you follow Schacle Powell than you know she is a huge fan.  I was just wondering what was considered "expensive" to the people posting in this thread, not pitch that I had hair from Brazil
You join BHM Today to promote your hair ? Buy a AD if you have it like that . You watch our site like a hawk , so why are you playing like you have no idea the amount we spend ? Throws $1,200 BLISS at you . Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic