BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

" Virgin Brazilian" Hair???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

Author
Vonnie732 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vonnie732 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2011 at 1:45pm
then whats with all this cheap stuff popping up?? you can almost get brazilian hair for the price of indian...sometimes longer. is it not "brazilian"?Confused im confused
Sponsored Links

rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2011 at 2:13pm
Most hair sold by CV"s is Chinese or Indian hair that has been processed to look like brazilian hair. The supplier I found I believe has the real deal.. He is a broker in Brazil. I may at somepoint order from him. I just asked him to provide me with an updated quote. I need hair for my fall and winter stash.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2011 at 2:17pm
Below are pictures this brazilian supplier sent me of their curly hair.  They sent me a ton of them to see their various hairs. I have checked this company out throughly. They seem to be legit.

Edited by rredict - Jul 14 2011 at 3:47pm
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 10:16am
Sorry ladies I didnt attached pictures correctly during my last post. I am looking for curly brazilin hair. Before are pictures of the hairs this brazilin supplier sent me. I am lending toward buying from him. He seems to be legit and he is a hair broker in brazil. Hair is going to cost me a pretty penny. I am waiting for an updated price quote:

Vonnie732 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vonnie732 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 11:36am
do you mind sharing your info? pm me please Big smile
Vonnie732 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vonnie732 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 11:39am
i took a chance an ordered some from a pv so we'll see what it looks like. i still have mixed feelings but i figured if i saw what its supposed to look like and compare it to some indian hair in my stash, i'll have an idea what to reference back to when i see other reviews. if i dont care for it, i'll give it to one of my gf's...
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 2:14pm

The only thing I don't like about this supplier that I have found is they don't accept Paypal. That normally is a no no for me, but I been talking to this company and another one for Indian hair in India for the last 2-3 months. I am going to talk a little bit more to them before I make a decision of how to proceed. If I diecide to move ahead with purchases, this is going to cost me a mint$$$$$$..

Edited by rredict - Jul 15 2011 at 2:16pm
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

The only thing I don't like about this supplier that I have found is they don't accept Paypal. That normally is a no no for me, but I been talking to this company and another one for Indian hair in India for the last 2-3 months. I am going to talk a little bit more to them before I make a decision of how to proceed. If I diecide to move ahead with purchases, this is going to cost me a mint$$$$$$..

What is the form of payment required??  If they are SAmerican company PayPal may not be widely used.  There are ways of protecting yourself with the international transaction.  I think your vendor's source is very similar to the most authentic product I've seen.  I may be willing to be the trial person on this one if you decide not to use them.  Let me know.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 2:25pm
They want Western Union Payment. Something I rarely do with a supplier unless I have purchased from them a few times.  I have to really think about this situation. I put this off because I was concern spending that type of money with suppliers..
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 2:28pm
Is a kilo the minimum purchase?? Usually this is the case. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic