Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

violated at work

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:35pm
GEEsuz woman ... I don't think I have ever heard a story like that before. Seems like if it wasn't for BAD luck ... you'd have no luck at all. :/

Now I’m gonna lay it out for you so .. get ready.

Stop selling drugs! You have already messed up college and this new idea of Stripping .. is adding feul to the fire.

BTW:Stripping is the SAME DAG GONE THING as whoring ... and don't you let anyone tell you any different! For you to be considering this line of work does not mean you NEED the money so bad (heck we've all needed money at some point). What that means is that you have some sort of compromised value system and so now your moral compass is pointing toward the toilet. :/

DO NOT GET INTO THE SEX TRADE BUSINESS on any level... it will damage any future you may have for yourself. And THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CLASSY STRIPPER! Duh! How old are you to believe that con?You will be regarded the same as the tramp that is stupid enough to SHOW her cookies.

All those females you saw are trapped in that life because nobody cared enough about them to steer them away from that crap. I’ll bet none of those girls imagined they would resort to doing all those disgusting things either. Not in the beginning. It’s like a cancer … the money is so good they can’t quit and get a normal job and along the way they start having bad self-esteem and whatnot which leads to all sorts of crap with the creepiest sort of men. Deadend life.

You already said you could not even find work at FF place because you carry an air of superiority so they would fire you. Well guess what? Superior people do not whore themselves out at the titty bar just so they can make in 1 night what a FF worker would make in a week! That's what whores do … nothing ‘superior’ about making all that dirty money.

My advice to you is that you approach the city for emergency housing or something along that line or stay with a friend or suck it up and stay where you are but keep all but a few dollars in the bank and don’t carry a purse at all so you don't get mugged again.

Your mother? (she doesn't sound like she's wound too tight either) but it is not YOUR responsibility to help her out of her bad situation.
She is an adult.

You need to approach any FF place that's hiring, take off the look of superiority .. and affect a look of humble contriteness so you can get an HONEST job, be able to afford a small humble place, so that you go back to school and learn a trade. Then you can make more money and build a decent life for yourself .... faaaar away from the sex trade and the drug trade.

That way you can hold your head up high and be done with all the rediculous DRAMA the sex industry is about (drugs, alcohol, rape, STDs) and all the rest of it.

And yes, press charges. Why are you even asking the guy you met at the Strip club .. what to do? Duh! What the heck does he know .. picking you up at a club like that and sending you off to the BAD environment so that you could be raped. I'll bet he wasn't even surprised to hear what happened to you. HE'S A CREEP!

That is my advice to you – take it or leave it.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jan 14 2014 at 7:46pm
Sponsored Links

Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:22am
To begin with what in the world made you actually feel that comfortable to go get drunk with them. That right there was a huge mistake, If I were you I would of kept it strictly business and nothing personal, on top of you meeting him in a strip club he probably fig erthg was koo, so if  you declined the invitation to go drink with them it would of made him think twice about coming at you like that (D**k all out n ur face n stuff) He is so darn rude.... JUST NASTY Confused 

So with that being said you prob wanna let that job go and continue the search for something legit, because it sounds like you'll always have problems in that place with somebody.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:34am
Originally posted by Ava BIN Badd Ava BIN Badd wrote:

Anyway, I met this gorgeous guy and we became friends. During our first conversation we went over the normal...he offered me a job opportunity, which was right on time because I'm living in the struggle smh. 
I got to the interview...its a call center in a shabby basement in the hood. Temporarily though bc they are moving to a real office in 2 weeks. Now everybody here smokes...cigs and green, well almost everyone. After work hours we turn up. This is where the problem comes.

Last night we all got drunk as f***.Everybody passed out.
I wake up and my boss is trying to take advantage of me.
Like dick out and in my face trying to get sum head i guess.

im sorry about what happened to you...but all of t his would have had me running away...its crazy to me that you stayed. i mean no matter what he had no right to do what he did...im just saying...its crazy.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:44am
Id show up at work like nothing happened. with a hammer and knife in my purse.
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:59pm
personally, i agree with the last post. i would show up like nothing happened and then proceed to make money for the time being. and just try applying everywhere you can. i'm not familiar with that area but I know of seeing that you are already in a call center have you ever thought about at home work? i know a friend of mine who was working for apple support at home and making decent money. also, i worked in a legit call center and was promoted within 6 months and could've been earlier but i wasn't paying it no mind because i'm still in college and wasn't trying to get myself in over my head. try to find a better call center. they all appear to make good money or try one of the at home ones. it sounds tough what you've been through, but you can get through it. maybe being from south florida and being young i know quite a few strippers i went to school with and yeah the money is good, but at the same time that's stressful as well because then you'll be deemed [your name] "the stripper" which does not appear the route you're going. also, see if there are any leasing consultant jobs as well, something like that gives a discount on rent and can deduct your rent from your checks as well. seeing that i'm in a new state for school that's something i've been thinking of too. just don't do something you might regret later. you will get through this!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 3:47am
Sure those seem like viable options for her to find honest work however, umm to show up like nothing happened ... so that this guy is free to rape ANOTHER woman - or even try it again on her? Wow.

If it happens again and she IS raped and calls the cops - the first thing they will say is 'if this guy tried to rape you before, why didn't you report him instead of going back to work like nothing happened and exposing yourself to another assault?'

If you say 'I needed the money' they will look at each other, shake their heads and think 'another stupid/pitiful female that thinks so little of herself that she would place MONEY over her own well-being and safety.' Makes no sense.

Sorry, but this is 'damaged goods' type of behavior (women that are accustomed to being treated badly so will shrug it off and focus on what they can get out of it ... moneywise) because any other woman would scream RAPPPPPE and run for her life!

I think when people are too self-serving they don't know how to 'do the right thing' so they allow these creeps to go free and these kinds of incidents ... continue. :(

Just wow.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Feb 01 2014 at 5:44am
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:07pm
you are right about that. i wish i knew more about that area to get a better idea on what would be beneficial. because in south Florida all i know is that there are quite a few legit call centers that you can go to and make 10-15$ an hour starting. but i do hope she gets out of this as soon as possible.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 6:59pm
Just wondering, can she still report him for rape and go to work? Or would work close down because he is locked up?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:27am
Good point but ... the question is not 'can she still report him for rape and go to work'

The questiom is ... 'if she reports him he will go to jail ... but then they will be closed down and she will not be able to make that 'good' money. :(

This is why she will probably not report him ...

She's not answering these posts anymore for that same reason .. no doubt.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:18am
Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

you are right about that. i wish i knew more about that area to get a better idea on what would be beneficial. because in south Florida all i know is that there are quite a few legit call centers that you can go to and make 10-15$ an hour starting. but i do hope she gets out of this as soon as possible.

I am in Chicago and I will not front, depending on her education level and if she has access to a running vehicle, it can vary.  If she had a college degree, she might have a fighting chance with doing sub work.  If she works with the Chicago Public Schools, she can earn about either 140 or 114 a day, more if she has a teaching certificate.  Then there is Walgreens, CVS, or independent pharmacies she can work in.  As long as you have a high school diploma or a GED, she is pretty good.  But at the moment the job market in Chicago is kind of tight.  From what I remember, a lot of the call center jobs are located in the 'burbs and Chicago is among the highest in gas prices (due to taxes and what not), sometimes it isn't worth it.

But AVA if I was you, I would hit up the Chicago Workforce office or its affiliates and get to grinding on finding another job.  Also go to the library and start searching for jobs, check the state government website, Cook County website, and city website and start applying.  For the state I would start borrowing books in regards passing the civic exams.  Also go to the thrift store and get a interview suit and start practicing.  Have in mind that you will get a job and that you are worth it and blah, blah, blah.  Life isn't fair so you are going to have to work and fight for what you need.  Good luck.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic