Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

violated at work

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:39am
One of the reasons I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. I agree with everyone else, get out of there and press charges against him
Sponsored Links

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:20pm
Report that sh*t and at least have it documented so the next time he does this to another woman WHICH HE WILL, there will be some character evidence
Ava BIN Badd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ava BIN Badd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:42pm
Thanks for the responses, It's actually a call center...those really have no regulations as we can now tell. 

I have decided to press into it with the cops and make a report...sad situation. forgot to pay my phone bill, car battery frozen, and still stuck. Since this situation happened. I have been stuck here... The friend who gave me the job was at his house across the street when this all happened.. 
After we got off yesterday I told him.. He asked what I wanted him to do...
I dint know what to say
 After all he;s an employee as well and we both need the money...

The thing is...it may not seem like I'm being very smart here, but after all I met the friend in a strip club...I was actually in the strip club contemplating being a stripper....but when i saw the disgusting behaviors of these women...I literally wanted to vomit..and X'd that out as an option. So the job was right on time.
I can admit that I'm actually desperate but not desperate enough to be a whore...no offense...these were some nasty ass strippers SERIOUSLY!!!
The reason I'm in such a rut and confused as of what to do is because I just recently got out of an abusive relationship only due to my ex going to federal prison..for the last few years from the beginning of college i was selling ***gs ...never finished college...defaulted on my loans and I'm basically effed up...Trying to start over and be legal and legit...but i keep running into obstacles.

I'm seriously at a loss. 
After I left my ex...whole nother story... My mom lost her house and we ended up having to move to ENGLEWOOD...i've gotten mugged and attacked since I"ve been living there...I'm really desperate to get out!!!! 
Although my previous "fortune" was great it was ill gotten and I no longer want to be on that path.
I ahve no criminal record of any sort..btu for some reason I cant even find a job at a FF restaurant. 
Which I believe is because I've always had this attitude of superiority: 

AS IN: I make your years salry in a week type of thing so...I've gotten fired from every job I ever had...And at those times..I didnt give a darn bc...I had MONEY..and lots of it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ava BIN Badd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:45pm
Now my mother lost her job, and is being sued...She's crying because of the roaches and mice in my cousins apartment where we live...and I don't know what to do. i really hate feeling like a victim and I feel as if I'm strong enough to chalk it up to some drunk ass bullspit that'll never happen again as long as I don't hang around after hours or get drunk.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ava BIN Badd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:49pm
And I'm a new member under this SN but I've been a member since 2009..I've been lurking for years though.

To the poster who asked where we fell out..?

People actually live in the basement where we work.there is house furniture everywhere...in its proper place..i fell asleep on the couch in the back office.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ava BIN Badd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:52pm
But I aint gon lie...i might start stripping...and be a classy O..one that keeps her panties on...jk..IDFK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like seriously I don't have a bad body..I'm very attractive but that's my last option...I'd rather do this than give sex shows in a public venue. I"m reporting it now and checking my options..because you guys are right in saying it should at least be documented as character evidence.

If you had no pother option what would you do?
I know some of you ladies are very smart and give great advice. sh*t..should I start stripping..at least i can expect sexual harrassment.

AND I'M LBVVVVVS

Edited by Ava BIN Badd - Jan 08 2014 at 12:58pm
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:55pm
Don't know what to tell you besides report, so hang in there lil homie
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 4:40pm
Since you are in the Chicago area, have you considered applying to pharmacy technician positions?  Just get your license and start applying to retail pharmacies.  To get a license it cost about 40 bucks. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:39pm
Please stay on the right path . Apply for emergency assist at your local family service office . Walmart will hire you if you arrive with a positive attitude . Do you have family in another state that will help you ? I would also contact a local church outreach program . My church for example provides help to women in need no matter if you attend or not . You sound like a young woman with a chance to turn your life around if you stay away from the wrong people . Not sure what you are selling for the man that attack you , but it's not worth it to risk your life and freedom . Google sites that will help women like you . The man and his crew sound very dangerous . I would stay away and never have any  contact . HTH . God bless you .
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Ava BIN Badd Ava BIN Badd wrote:

But I aint gon lie...i might start stripping...and be a classy O..one that keeps her panties on...jk..IDFK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like seriously I don't have a bad body..I'm very attractive but that's my last option...I'd rather do this than give sex shows in a public venue. I"m reporting it now and checking my options..because you guys are right in saying it should at least be documented as character evidence.

If you had no pother option what would you do?
I know some of you ladies are very smart and give great advice. sh*t..should I start stripping..at least i can expect sexual harrassment.

AND I'M LBVVVVVS

There is always options. You have a very limited mindset, that's why you see stripping as a solution. Just like you met your current boss who tried to rape you at a strip club, you'll meet other guys, maybe a stalker who will follow you one day, rape you and kill you.

You need to change your attitude and accept that if you want a job that pays well and is not relating to exposing your body or doing something illegal, you need to work your way up. By working, you can eventually have $ to go to college and with a degree achieve something better, or simply keep going up on the company you work for.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jan 09 2014 at 1:08am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>