Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

violated at work

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ava BIN Badd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ava BIN Badd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: violated at work
    Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 5:37pm
Well, let me start from the beginning. Two weeks before New years I met this guy at a strip club. Now I don't frequent strip clubs and this was my first time going since I was 18. I'm 23 now. 

Anyway, I met this gorgeous guy and we became friends. During our first conversation we went over the normal...he offered me a job opportunity, which was right on time because I'm living in the struggle smh. 
I got to the interview...its a call center in a shabby basement in the hood. Temporarily though bc they are moving to a real office in 2 weeks. Now everybody here smokes...cigs and green, well almost everyone. After work hours we turn up. This is where the problem comes.

Last night we all got drunk as f***.Everybody passed out.
I wake up and my boss is trying to take advantage of me.
Like dick out and in my face trying to get sum head i guess.

I snapped the out didnt know if I shoulda killed somebody or what..
I ended up having to stay bc my car wouldn't start (bad battery in -12 degree weather)
I need this job.. we get paid a really nice salary here..
What should I do?
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 6:15pm
He tried to rape you .. so PRESS CHARGES because surely he has done this before and will do it again! That's how rapists continue to rape - people don't want to do the right thing.

Secondly, the job is in a dump in the hood and it pays well? Sounds like it's a front for something illegal and one day they will get raided and you will get swept up with the crooks. :(

Don't you think this guy knows you want to stay around .. just for the money? Duh!

And why would you DRINK to the point of passing out? Wow. That's a lot of booze. Nothing worse than a drunk, passed out woman ... which is exactly why that guy thought you were 'fair game'.

Money can't buy you piece of mind and working in a bad area, with your 'would be' rapist .. maybe being paid with drug money is a no brainer for me. I wouldn't be able to stomach that creep in the same room with me .. much less continue to work for him. :( I think you are willing to do ANYTHING for money if you would stay in that situation.

Quit that job, call the cops on that rapist before he does it again to some other woman .. maybe he will even try it again on you.

Use your head! Take yourself out of harms way!

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jan 07 2014 at 6:21pm
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 6:21pm
First thought, I would have called the police on him and press charges, but that would be hard to prove.  Second thought, get some male relatives and let them "talk" to the dude with a metal pipe to the skull.  But seriously I would start looking for another job asaptually and don't look back.  If you have an bachelors or maybe a associates, get into subbing.  Girl I would have a talk to your buddy there and tell him what happened.  Not saying that it is your fault but I would refrain from getting blackout drunk with folks from the workplace.  Hopefully more people will chime in.
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 6:22pm
This would be considered both sexual assault and sexual harassment...I agree, press charges so that it won't happen to someone else.
Ava BIN Badd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ava BIN Badd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:45pm
i'm still stuck here.. is it possible to press charges if nothing actually happened though?
lahlock1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lahlock1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:17pm
Press charges, this is probably not the first time he has done something like this. Also, quit that job, it sounds like a terrible work environment smh
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:52pm
Attemped rape, indecent liberties...yes you should report it, the police will let you know the next steps....
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:07am
press charges and what type of work place is this??? What is the job??

And u were snowed in there?  Omg. And it's a basement office, so where did everyone pass out??
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:29am
I would quit on the spot, because the fact that it pays well but it is located in a basement means that something illegal is going down, and I wouldn't want the guy to send someone to kill me because I pressed charges. No one has a sh*tty location for their business but pay people well; it's usually the opposite.

I hope that was the ONLY time you got drunk with those people.
You can either quit now or be everyday going there afraid that they will spike your drinking water or coffee so you won't wake up while they assault you.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 4:27am
Originally posted by Ava BIN Badd Ava BIN Badd wrote:

i'm still stuck here.. is it possible to press charges if nothing actually happened though?

Yes!

How can you ask that question?

IT WAS ATTEMPTED RAPE AND .. THAT IS ILLEGALLLLLLL!!!

To be clear .. if a man ATTEMPTS to rape you ... it is a crime because if things had worked out ... he would have done A LOT of things to her .. she just woke up.

How about the next woman FOOLISH that goes off with him and get drunk to the point of passing out?

This is why soooo many women wake up from that date rape drug or whatever ... realize something has happened down below and freak out.

If the OP goes back to that working situation and the next chance he gets .. he does rape her and she tells the police the whole story - the first thing they will say is IF HE TRIED TO RAPE YOU THAT FIRST TIME .. WHY DIDN'T YOU REPORT HIM OR AT LEAST QUIT YOUR JOB?

So she made herself into a victim when she didn't have to be a victim.

This is why the police think .. common sense is just not commom enough anymore.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic