BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Video of Gang on Gang Violance in Miami

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:18pm
Officer Marcel Jackson had decided - for whatever reason - that installing a dashboard camera was a good thing.  You can’t fault him, because Miami is definitely a city where it pays to cover your ass 24/7.

In late June Officer Jackson chased down a speeder, capturing the entire event on his Go Pro camera. The portion below is just a small part of the 55.26 minute video that I obtained about this incident.  The full version is at the bottom of this story.

The guy in the white shirt you’ve probably figured out if you looked at the entire clip turned out to be somebody important. In fact, it was a City of Miami policeman, and not just any old policeman, but Lieutenant David Ramras, assigned to Internal Affairs.

Once things calmed down, Jackson went to his police car, removed the camera from the dash and put in in the space between the seats, and then called someone named “Rick,” to whom he explains what had just happened. 

Is always best to get a first hand explanation from people involved in an incident like this - even if it’s subjective.

JACKSON EXPLAINS WHAT HAPPENED TO “RICK”

My sources tell me that Ramras conceded that he had indeed asked Jackson, “what’s that on your face.”  Many African-American men have a problem shaving because of “skin bumps” caused by ingrown facial hair, and it’s a recognized medical problem that allows police officers not to shave with a letter from a doctor.

The really important thing however, was Ramras’ efforts to push his way out of his car. Clearly Ramras has serious anger-management and authority issues, because only a guy with little self-control would do what he did.

Every couple weeks a video makes the news showing someone, somewhere trying to do the same thing that Ramras did and the result always leads to fights or shootings between the cop and the motorist.

In this case, Jackson, as he says, was lucky that several fellow officers were passing by and were able to help him subdue, and then identify Ramras.

But that’s when Jackson’s luck ran out.

David Ramras, was a Lieutenant assigned to Internal Affairs, and therefore outranked Jackson. By the end of the first video above you begin to see the how a group psychology is beginning to take hold.  All the officers are gathered around Ramras at his car, and Jackson has walked out of frame.

Shortly thereafter I was told, Major Codina, Major Sanchez, at least one lieutenant and several sergeants, including Javier Ortiz, the president of the Fraternal Order of Police showed up at the scene.

At the end of the “Rick” tape you can hear Jackson say that he’s getting out of his car to take photographs with his cell phone camera because it was clear to him by then that the longer everyone kept gathering and talking only with Ramras, that sooner or later a story would be concocted that made him out to be the bad cop in this incident.

In fact, as the video tape establishes, other than several short conversation with Javier Ortiz, Officer Jackson sat in his car for well over 30 minutes without any of the senior officers coming over to talk with him.

Ortiz, when he does come over and talk to Jackson suggests to him that he should write an Arrest Form, called an “A Form,” to cover himself because,” unless they completely drop this, which I doubt they will, you got to do that...okay.”

To try and protect himself even more, I have been told that Jackson put a call in to the State Attorney’s Office, seeking guidance and approval for an arrest, and in the course of the conversation revealed to them that he had recorded the entire incident on a dash cam.

Jackson was then ordered to go to IA and give a statement. During the course of that interview, which some believe was the prelude to relieving Jackson from duty, the folks in IA discovered the existence of the dash cam and the video tape.

Jackson was asked to voluntarily turn over the tape, refused, and was eventually ordered to do so under the claim that it was evidence in a criminal investigation.

My sources tell me that as a result of the way in which this investigation has been handled so far there was never a Use Of Force  Report, a traffic citation against Ramras for speeding, or an Arrest Report written, and that no Warrant issued.

Ramras has supposedly been transferred laterally from IA to SIS, which some people actually consider a promotion of sorts, and he was provided an attorney by the FOP.

Jackson so far remains on patrol, and went out and got his own lawyer, because even though the video tape clearly shows that Ramras was the aggressor in his efforts to get out of his car, Jackson as the low man on the totem pole is believed to be the one who stands the best chance of actually being punished over this incident.

It’s just another example of how the Family & Friends Plan works in the Banana Republic of Miami.

Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:18pm
The guy in the car should not ave tried to get out of his car without first being instructed to do so by the officer that pulled him over.

Even if the guy in the car identified himself as a fellow officer and showed his police badge........ how is the officer that pulled him over supposed to know that he is telling the truth.

Anyone can buy a realistic looking police badge from the internet or wherever.

Edited by bindy - Jul 16 2014 at 5:19pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:32pm
he's black and he  pretty much pulled over the wrong cracker, or hispanic. read the entire thing, its all types of fcuked up. obviously this is just one side of the story. but the record pretty much backs up everything.

The really important thing however, was Ramras’ efforts to push his way out of his car. Clearly Ramras has serious anger-management and authority issues, because only a guy with little self-control would do what he did.

Every couple weeks a video makes the news showing someone, somewhere trying to do the same thing that Ramras did and the result always leads to fights or shootings between the cop and the motorist.

In this case, Jackson, as he says, was lucky that several fellow officers were passing by and were able to help him subdue, and then identify Ramras.

But that’s when Jackson’s luck ran out.

David Ramras, was a Lieutenant assigned to Internal Affairs, and therefore outranked Jackson. By the end of the first video above you begin to see the how a group psychology is beginning to take hold.  All the officers are gathered around Ramras at his car, and Jackson has walked out of frame.

Shortly thereafter I was told, Major Codina, Major Sanchez, at least one lieutenant and several sergeants, including Javier Ortiz, the president of the Fraternal Order of Police showed up at the scene.

At the end of the “Rick” tape you can hear Jackson say that he’s getting out of his car to take photographs with his cell phone camera because it was clear to him by then that the longer everyone kept gathering and talking only with Ramras, that sooner or later a story would be concocted that made him out to be the bad cop in this incident.

In fact, as the video tape establishes, other than several short conversation with Javier Ortiz, Officer Jackson sat in his car for well over 30 minutes without any of the senior officers coming over to talk with him.

Ortiz, when he does come over and talk to Jackson suggests to him that he should write an Arrest Form, called an “A Form,” to cover himself because,” unless they completely drop this, which I doubt they will, you got to do that...okay.”

To try and protect himself even more, I have been told that Jackson put a call in to the State Attorney’s Office, seeking guidance and approval for an arrest, and in the course of the conversation revealed to them that he had recorded the entire incident on a dash cam.

Jackson was then ordered to go to IA and give a statement. During the course of that interview, which some believe was the prelude to relieving Jackson from duty, the folks in IA discovered the existence of the dash cam and the video tape.

Jackson was asked to voluntarily turn over the tape, refused, and was eventually ordered to do so under the claim that it was evidence in a criminal investigation.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:33pm
yeah, im not caring all that much.  good luck bruh.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:39pm
The black cop sounds very black. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

im pretty heated based off what i read so far
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i can see.  i just keep imagining how that wouldve went down if that was a black civilian.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:59pm

i can see.  i just keep imagining how that wouldve went down if that was a black civilian.
a black civilian or civilian in general is not supposed to get out the car unless instructed
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 6:02pm

a black civilian or civilian in general is not supposed to get out the car unless instructed

yeah i get that but it ended because he had a badge.
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 6:06pm
I hope he has damn good lawyer and I hope it works out. This is crazy cops have hot heads and the law is the law had he nit been speeding he wouldn't have been stopped.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic