Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Video Girls sue over nipple exposure .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 4:50pm
Silly heauxs

10 mil? Hmph.....good luck with that.
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 4:53pm
I sense alot of judging going on in the last few pages Whole Thread. Just a smidge if I may add.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 5:05pm
Yeees I'm judging, Lord forgive me. 

They're mad they couldn't find ballers to wife them and have their children be their bankroll so they're suing for this stupid ish. How brilliant do you have to be to realize if you show your breasts on cam, they may end up somewhere you don't want them?
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I wouldn't care if they stripped for a living or sold vagina, if they didn't agree to have their nipples shown they deserve to be paid.
exactly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

They're mad they couldn't find ballers to wife them and have their children be their bankroll so they're suing for this stupid ish. How brilliant do you have to be to realize if you show your breasts on cam, they may end up somewhere you don't want them?

But they signed a contract for a no nip video...They are entitled to the money case closed.

The white girl that won that court case against the Girls gone wild videos WON also. She did not give consent to show her face or feature it on the video cover. I don't care how you make your money a contract is a contract. No Judging please!

Edited by sugabanana - Jul 29 2013 at 5:17pm
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

But they signed a contract for a no nip video...They are entitled to the money case closed....

What exactly did they think would happen when they took their tops off? In a room full of 30+ video girls and a scene is in the process of being made, how exactly do you cut out two women who appear to be in the center of the action? Unless you film everyone below the waist? Or above the neck? 

Not feasible.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 5:24pm

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

But they signed a contract for a no nip video...They are entitled to the money case closed....

What exactly did they think would happen when they took their tops off? In a room full of 30+ video girls and a scene is in the process of being made, how exactly do you cut out two women who appear to be in the center of the action? Unless you film everyone below the waist? Or above the neck? 

Not feasible.

Im not buying this excuse. The crew is supposed to be a professional staff/crew. I don't care how many people were in the room. They signed a do not show nip contract. So sugar lips needs to own up to his part of the contract and pay these Heauxs!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 5:26pm
Censoring is not that hard. The do it all the time for guys in pixs. It may not be 10 milla for the young ladies but they will definitely get money to open up that shoe and hair boutique.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 5:30pm
video girls don't get paid nada. maybe they realized how dumb that they were to be in a video like that and didn't get paid. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 5:40pm

that is like saying "how brilliant do you have to be to understand a breach of contract could lead to a lawsuit."

to much bias in one thread. Lol@ everyone being mad cuz a "ho" might have a case.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic