BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Video Girls sue over nipple exposure .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 10:04pm
If they didnt want their nipples to show, then why were they're nipples showing? I could care less of ur going to edit. If ur going to edit, then y expose them anyway? Am I missing something? Cover ur own damn nipples...
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

I was just coming to say y these foolish heauxs think this boy got 10M?
I thought he was a famous young rapper lol . Why would they agree to work for a broke person ?

These girls arent in videos for the money, they're in it for the exposure and the networking. They're hoping that they'll either meet someone with enough money to take care of them, or get enough exposure to gain a fanbase and start a business. 
OK . I hope the girls have a back up plan .

LOLOh, Sweet India. This IS their back up plan.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 10:41pm

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

I was just coming to say y these foolish heauxs think this boy got 10M?
I thought he was a famous young rapper lol . Why would they agree to work for a broke person ?

These girls arent in videos for the money, they're in it for the exposure and the networking. They're hoping that they'll either meet someone with enough money to take care of them, or get enough exposure to gain a fanbase and start a business. 
OK . I hope the girls have a back up plan .

LOLOh, Sweet India. This IS their back up plan.
Lord . Cry
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 11:33pm
Why are you showing your goodies? And expecting a rapper to edit them out? Where's that gif of Fry? They will end up throwing some money at this silly girls and they'll go somewhere or get a reality show....sigh...
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 11:59am
you howes though.Confused
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 1:49pm
They were bucket naked in the video, but didn't know their body would be in the video as it was?

If you don't agree to have nipples shown, why take off your top...?

Edited by dijah.love - Jul 29 2013 at 1:50pm
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 1:53pm
I hope they lose

They just want an easy come up
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 1:53pm
how many women are gonna sue tyga ?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 1:58pm
Easy solution to not having your nipples shown in a video is not to expose them on camera.

Even if they were promised the nipples wouldn't be shown in the video, you still ran the risk of them being on camera, someone's blooper reel, etc.

Hard to have sympathy when you see all the other debauchery going on in that video.

And good luck getting $20 mil outta Tyga. They must be willing to take installments LMAO.

ETA: Bunz' avi makes me all sad on the inside .

Edited by ShadyLady - Jul 29 2013 at 1:59pm
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 3:52pm
I'm not clicking because I don't want that mess on my computer.  I fail to understand what their logic is in suing.  Did they think little black boxes or fuzzy spots would be used as shields? LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic