Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

VICTORIAS SECRET GIFT CARD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mscute172 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mscute172 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VICTORIAS SECRET GIFT CARD
    Posted: Jun 01 2011 at 10:15pm
hi ladies. If any of you are interested in shopping @ Victorias Secret, I have a gift card for sale for $100.00. The card is valued at $144.99 for a return I had. I have looked and looked on that website so many times and cant find anything i want on there....plus I cant fit their damn bras (im a DDD and prefer Fredericks). Paypal accepted. Once payment is made i will send you an email with the gift card number (incase you want to use it immediately) and then i will physically ship you the card (shipping included)in the morning.

If you are shopping the sale....its like getting $44.99 FREE. Plus they have FREE SHIPPING OVER $100.00 Wink

Edited by mscute172 - Jun 22 2011 at 12:11am
Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2011 at 10:30pm
That's really sweet of you!  If I had the money to spare, I'd be all over this.  
MooMonSTAR View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooMonSTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2011 at 11:34pm
Wish I had money for this!
mscute172 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mscute172 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2011 at 11:49pm
Thanks ladies!!!! I know right!!! its been in my wallet for a few months now which means....I will probably NEVER use it. lol
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2011 at 11:40am
if I shopped there for anything other than panties this would be awesome.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2011 at 2:27pm
how do we know the card isnt empty?
mscute172 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mscute172 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2011 at 6:12pm
Stern Smile.....I would either have to be a FU**** UP individual or a crackhead to try and sell an empty giftcard. I have sold on this board many. many times with ZERO complaints. I just simply wouldn't do that...its not in my character.
Melialy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melialy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2011 at 6:40pm
MsCute I don't believe you would scam someone that way, but Addicted does bring up a good point. Its not like you could post the gift card number either, because then anyone could use it....I guess there's no plausible way to prove that its really loaded.
sharie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2011 at 7:52pm
Ms Cute would be the last seller on this board that would try and get over on any body..She has been on here for years and sold many times.Its hard to belive people think she would mess all that up over $100Dead
Ms.Cute I would not even trip off that comment,you know what type of person you are.I been thinking about buying it myself,I love VS.
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2011 at 7:55pm
^^^it was a legitimate question, no one was accusing her of anything, and she responded in a professional manner to me. I'd trust her. gl with the sale OP
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic