BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Victoria Beckham Official Style Watch Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 11:47pm
belle.. the neon yellow blades were my bday shoes last year.
your feet will hate/love you at the same damn time.

Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

belle.. the neon yellow blades were my bday shoes last year.
your feet will hate/love you at the same damn time.

I have the black leather ones already. Im trying to figure out if I want the cream with the black piping or not. Honestly, I have nothing to wear with those shoes. I just feel like I need to have them in my closet for that day when I will need them. 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 12:01am
lol... i wore those neon shoes one time.
if i were a more responsible person... i would probably sell them.
but in my head-- I'm going to need them one day.. so they will have to stay in my closet.

my sister tried to wear them one day..
and was like yeah noooooooooooooo.

the pain of being a girl.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

lol... i wore those neon shoes one time.
if i were a more responsible person... i would probably sell them.
but in my head-- I'm going to need them one day.. so they will have to stay in my closet.

my sister tried to wear them one day..
and was like yeah noooooooooooooo.

the pain of being a girl.
Word. Ive only worn mine one time as well. Cry
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 9:51pm

Hot! or Hmm…: Victoria Beckham’s LAX White Button Down, Carven Fall 2012 Printed Mini Skirt, and Chloé Brown Buckle Strap Wedge Sandals

by Claire

Victoria Beckham made her way through LAX airport with kids Harper, Brooklyn, and Cruz in tow, in a white button down shirt, printed mini skirt by Carven, and $820 Chloé wedge sandals:
Victoria Beckham seen with her kids Harper Beckham, Brooklyn Beckham, Cruz Beckham, Romeo Beckham at LAX airport

She finished her look with paparazzi blocking Victoria Beckham sunglasses.
Victoria Beckham seen with her kids Harper Beckham, Brooklyn Beckham, Cruz Beckham, Romeo Beckham at LAX airport
Harper is too cute!
Her skirt premiered on the brand’s Fall 2012 runway, anchored by a blue blouse and similar chunky heels.
victoria beckham lax harper carven printed skirt
Her smooth leather open toe two-piece sandals have tonal stitched trim and a wooden platform wedge.
00 Victoria Beckhams LAX White Button Down, Carven Fall 2012 Printed Mini Skirt, and Chloé Brown Buckle Strap; Wedge Sandals
This look is simply hot! Show ‘em how to work it with a baby on your hip!
What do you think?

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 5:39pm

Splurge: Victoria Beckham’s London Balenciaga Leather Jacket, Maison Michel Henrietta Trilby Velvet Hat, and Saint Laurent Paris Booties

by Faith

Victoria Beckham spent some quality time with her daughter in London in a Fall-perfect look. She opted for dark tones in a Balenciaga Leather Jacket, $462 Maison Michel Henrietta Trilby Velvet Hat, and $1,025Saint Laurent Paris Booties:
victoria-beckham-london-balenciaga-leather-jacket-maison-michel-trilby-velvet-hat-saint-laurent-paris-booties

Her velvet hat features a grosgrain band with the brand’s “M” logo.

Her suede booties are accented with leather tie ankle wraps, a pointed-toe silhouette, and 4.25″ heels.

Hot! I’m nowhere near ready to let Summer go, but I’m definitely saving this look for the first signs of autumn.

victoria-beckham-london-balenciaga-leather-jacket-maison-michel-trilby-velvet-hat-saint-laurent-paris-booties-2

If you’re up for the splurge, you can get her hat and booties at www.luisaviaroma.com andwww.barneys.com.

What do you think?

victoria-beckham-london-balenciaga-leather-jacket-maison-michel-trilby-velvet-hat-saint-laurent-paris-booties-3

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415