BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Victoria Beckham Official Style Watch Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:58am
Since she never smiles, I'm beginning to wonder if she actually has teeth...  Nice outfit though.
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 11:54am

Splurge: Victoria Beckham’s LAX Chloé Red and White Striped Tapered Pants and Casadei Nude ‘Blade’ Pumps

by Cliche

Victoria Beckham was spotted with her adorable daughter Harper at LAX. The superstar designer mom was decked out in a coat from her own Fall 2013 collection, $1,085 Chloé Red and White Striped Tapered Pants, and $790 Casadei Nude ‘Blade’ Pumps.

Splurge-Victoria-Beckhams-LAX-Chloe-Striped-Pants-and-Casadei-Nude-PumpsHer tapered cotton pants sit high on the waist and boasts red and white stripes.

chloe-red-and-white-striped-pants

Her shoes feature a 5″  square heel and contrast piping.
CASADEI-Contrast-Piped-Pump

If you have the coins, splurge on her pants here, and her heels here.

Splurge-Victoria-Beckhams-LAX-Chloe-Striped-Pants-and-Casadei-Nude-PumpsI’m loving it! Peep young Harper blocking her face from the glaring paparazzi!

Victoria-Beckham-Harper-LAX

~Cliché

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 10:49am
arent those heels casadei? 

i want the neon ones 
margopaint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote margopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 9:55am
Since before I like Victoria the way she dress. Since she is in Spice Girl, she look simply on her dress but really fits to her. Viva Victoria Forever! :)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:15pm

Get the Look: Victoria Beckham’s Beverly Hills Jonathan Saunders Ginger Two-Tone Camisole and Victoria Beckham Flare Jeans

by Cliche

Victoria Beckham was spotted in Beverly Hills in a $575 Jonathan Saunders Ginger Two-Tone Camisole and $295 Victoria Beckham Flare Jeans.

Get-the-look-Victoria-Beckhams-Jonathan-Saunders-Two-Tone-Camisole-and-Victoria-Beckham-Flared-JeansHer burgundy and blue camisole is crafted from fluid crepe and features a wrap effect.

Jonathan-Saunders-Two-Tone-CamisoleHer jeans are in a rich blue wash.

Victoria-Beckham-Flared-Jeans

You can get her exact pieces below.

Love!
Get-the-look-Victoria-Beckhams-Jonathan-Saunders-Two-Tone-Camisole-and-Victoria-Beckham-Flared-Jeans

P.S. Harper still doesn’t see it for these photographers.

~Cliché

happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:28pm
I love the way they dress little Harper.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 3:04pm
victoria-beckham-vogue-festival-2013-victoria-beckham-fall-2013-casadei-pointed-pumps
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 6:23pm

Hot! or Hmm… Victoria Beckham’s New York City Victoria Beckham Fall 2013 Two Tone Keyhole Blouse and High Waist Purple Skirt

by Faith

Victoria Beckham exercised her colorblocking powers in the Big Apple in a two-tone keyhole blouse and a high-waist purple skirt, both from her own Fall 2013 collection:

victoria-beckham-new-york-city-victoria-beckham-fall-2013-two-tone-keyhole-blouse-purple-high-waist-skirt-1

She finished her ensemble with aviators and Casadei Suede Blade Pumps.

victoria-beckham-new-york-city-victoria-beckham-fall-2013-two-tone-keyhole-blouse-purple-high-waist-skirt-3

Check out her look on the brand’s Fall 2013 runway.
victoria-beckham-fall-2013

She does it all so effortlessly!

victoria-beckham-new-york-city-victoria-beckham-fall-2013-two-tone-keyhole-blouse-purple-high-waist-skirt-2

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 11:43pm
Sigh those blades. Should I or shouldn't I? Should I or shouldn't I ?
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 11:47pm
belle.. the neon yellow blades were my bday shoes last year.
your feet will hate/love you at the same damn time.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic