FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedvictoria beckham looking beautiful

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Hair ViVi

Author
jacy_babi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: victoria beckham looking beautiful
    Posted: May 06 2009 at 4:48pm

Smouldering Victoria Beckham gets yet another going-over from the Armani airbrushers in latest lingerie ad

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 9:30 PM on 06th May 2009

For someone who complains she looks awful naked, she certainly seems to enjoy peeling off.

In fact, reclining against a wall wearing nothing more than skimpy underwear and her trademark pout, Victoria Beckham's latest shoot for Emporio Armani is her raciest yet.

But if the 35-year-old mother of three was concerned about revealing any physical imperfections, she need not have worried, looking every inch the professional model with heavily made-up eyes and her hair tightly plaited and piled on top of her head.

Enlarge   What%20saggy%20skin?%20Victoria%20Beckham%20looks%20model-perfect%20in%20her%20latest%20Armani%20campaign

What saggy skin? Victoria Beckham looks model-perfect in her latest Armani campaign

The former Spice Girl unveiled the image on a 20ft banner herself in Macy's in New York yesterday.

The campaign has already seen her husband David posing in briefs.

In the past, Mrs Beckham has complained she 'looks really awful naked', adding: 'I've got so much saggy skin on my stomach.'

Enlarge   The%20lady%20herself%20stands%20in%20front%20of%20a%2020ft%20image%20of%20the%20ad,%20unveiled%20at%20Macys%20today

The lady herself stands in front of a 20ft image of the ad, which was exclusively unveiled at Macy's yesterday

She also has a C-section scar from the birth of her third son in 2005.

However, there was no evidence of either flaw in the latest image, suggesting the use of clever lighting and computer wizardry.

The Beckham's combined Armani campaigns are thought to be part of a lucrative deal worth an estimated £32million in total.

Victoria%20Beckham
Victoria%20Beckham

Mrs Beckham slinks through the famous store flanked by security before taking up her position in front of the iconic ad

Posh%20sported%20tousled%20bed%20hair%20and%20a%20flash%20of%20cleavage%20as%20she%20posed%20in%20front%20of%20a%20nearly%20nude%20image%20of%20herself

Posh sported tousled 'bed hair' and a flash of cleavage as she posed in front of a nearly nude image of herself

The couple, who are parents to Brooklyn, 10, Romeo, six, and Cruz, three, are promoting underwear from the spring/summer collection for the Italian label.

The latest images are part of a series of shots, largely featuring a solo Victoria, taken by celebrated fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

Dressed in sparkly leggings, a plunging top and sporting tousled hair, the former singer posed confidently against the gigantic image of herself during yesterday's unveiling.

Shoppers who spent $85 or more on the womenís underwear range had the exclusive opportunity to have their photograph taken with Victoria during a VIP meet-and-greet.

Victoria signed a £12million three-year deal late last year, with Italian designer Giorgio Armani who praised her as an 'intriguing woman'.

Her deal followed husband David's £20 million deal to become the new global ambassador of the fashion house in 2007.

Victoria%20BeckhamMrs Beckham wore a stylish A-Line skirt and tight sweater as an assistant with two umbrellas ushered her into a waiting car in New York earlier this week

dailymail.co.uk
Sponsored Links

JaneLane View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 4:51pm
assistant with two umbrellas...lol...the good life.
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 4:51pm
does she ver smile?
yourleoqueen View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 4:54pm
They airbrushed a whole lot of meat onto her bones.

Originally posted by lattabody lattabody wrote:

does she ver smile?

I doubt she has the strength.

cmoniquew View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 4:56pm
she looks nice in the ad but i am just not a fan
#1StarGazer View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by lattabody lattabody wrote:

does she ver smile?
No, she does that intentionally.  She says she looks weird when she smiles and she's right.  She looks like a crackhead.

Nice pictures.  She's had 3 kids and not an ounce of body fat.  Either her skin is like elastic or she's had work done. 
RichNSkinny View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 4:57pm

I dont find her cute, pretty, sexy, nothing...hmmm. Everytime I see her, I pray that with all her millions she will purchase some DAYUM FOOD!!!

eta: But she does "photo" well.

Edited by RichNSkinny - May 06 2009 at 4:58pm
Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 4:59pm
She looks soooooooo much better with dark hair.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 5:00pm
I'd wipe out her closets like a locust
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 5:02pm
I love her. her hair is too cute.
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>