BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

VH1 First Look: CrazySexyCool: TLC Story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 5:59pm
Will they put the part in where Babyhairs slept with LA Reid leading up to his divorce from Pebbles. LA Reid has big boned sons. He has sons from two different women and they are both hefty moos. LA must have a fat gene
Sponsored Links

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 6:03pm
I really don't like biopics especially when you know someone will die. I'm glad they didn't do the Aaliyah biopic.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

We(TLC fans) have been talking about this all morning.  I knew Lil Mama was going to slay, Drew surprised me and Keke disappointed me.  I can't wait until the actual trailer comes out though.

IA, is Keke bloated or something?? she should've slimmed down for that role.. All of us TLC fans know that Chili has been and always will be skinty

i really just think it's her face shape that throws it off. idk. she's not a big girl at all, i think she looks fine.

they got those baby hairs right, though, lol
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Will they put the part in where Babyhairs slept with LA Reid leading up to his divorce from Pebbles. LA Reid has big boned sons. He has sons from two different women and they are both hefty moos. LA must have a fat gene

I heard that she was sleeping with him back when she was dancing for Damien Dame(I think that's their name) and that's how she got in the group.  I just hope that Crystal(the original C and creator of the group) doesn't lose her mind again when the movie comes out. 

Edited by AshBash89 - Jul 26 2013 at 9:58pm
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 6:52am
I love TLC!!! Their album was the first I ever owned. My mom bought me the cassette when I was about 9/10 lol
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 2:41pm

Lil Mama performed with them at some festival this weekend. I can hear someone in the background asking Who the hell is that? when she came out and started performing on No scrubs. CryLOLpo lil mama just cant win.

someone post he vid from necole Bitchie if yall ar interested i cant right now .
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

The teaser makes this movie look quite polished...however it didn't really show anything about their real lives outside of the vids and performances.  Will watch it tho when it comes out.

yea I more wanted to know more about their personal lives..
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 2:52pm
Lil Mama killed it last night during No Scrubs.  She was only there for like 2minutes but she was dancing her ass off.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 3:15pm
I just saw it, Ash.  She did good!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345