Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

VH1 Atlanta Exes: Season 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 16>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Lol he did it the night her show premiered..okay then
Wow!!  Now if that's not a slap in the face!!!  Basically telling her to.....MOVE ON AND GET OVER IT BEOTCH!Ouch
Sponsored Links

NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Cee Los ex looks a lil tummy tuckish hmmm
Hmmmm how can you tell?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

How did this woman get a man 10+ years her jr. to put a ring on it and I can't even get a decent date?? How sway?? How?

Chile cause usher like vintage vagina....
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 2:34pm
Christina and Sheree got a tummy tuck belly with those man made belly button. Torrei is cute and I like her hair, i thought Tameka's voice would be different. Monyetta seems sweet

I still think Kevin was being shady...why wait until 9pm est to post the pic and i thought i read somewhere her b day was Sunday
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Lol he did it the night her show premiered..okay then

Wow!!  Now if that's not a slap in the face!!!  Basically telling her to.....MOVE ON AND GET OVER IT BEOTCH!Ouch

It was the Girlfriends Bday.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:12pm
Tameka got that women in a 12 step recovery program face. Sweaty "ima do betta" face. I am POSITIVE that Tameka will grate my nerves on this show. She has this self righteousness about her.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Tameka got that women in a 12 step recovery program face. Sweaty "ima do betta" face. I am POSITIVE that Tameka will grate my nerves on this show. She has this self righteousness about her.

Does that mean like know it all? Like people who only have boys but think they know how to raise any kind of child, but if they had a girl it would humble them? Like she needs to be humbled? 
She probably already has, but she still has a aura about her. Idk.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:53pm
this is a 5 star thread. im not feeling sheree. why was she descibing the ex husb dingdong in graphic detail? tmi.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 2:26pm
I just watched the first episode.  Torrei is my favorite followed by Ceelo's ex.  Monyetta seems cool too.  Who is this football wife?  she needs to be replaced.  I don't even know what to think about Tameka.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

and CeeLo over here regulating who his ex-wife can date? dude....

I love that outfit he put her in, i was crackin up.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style