FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Very little hair growth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very little hair growth
    Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:45pm
Sorry about the size of the pics
Dec '11
December 2011

DEC '12DEC 12

This is way less than six inches Cry

Sponsored Links

wanderlust87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderlust87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:05am
Thx for sharing your 1 yr comparison  pictures.  Did you have a 2012 length goal??  

Don't be  too discouraged- you have a nice full head of hair!!  I wish I could add markers where I see a difference.  

Am I reaching to say the base of your nape area/(especially on the right side where you didn't length check in 2011) appears noticeably fuller??  

In 2012 you length checked from the middle of the nape. Were you able to do that in 2011?

Hopefully you can pinpoint what needs tweaking to reach your goal.  Edit to add:  The LHCF ladies gave you alot of feedback.  I hope you post updates of your progress in 2013.

Edited by wanderlust87 - Dec 23 2012 at 1:45am
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:34am
Originally posted by wanderlust87 wanderlust87 wrote:

Thx for sharing your 1 yr comparison  pictures.  Did you have a 2012 length goal??  

Don't be  too discouraged- you have a nice full head of hair!!  I wish I could add markers where I see a difference.  

Am I reaching to say the base of your nape area/(especially on the right side where you didn't length check in 2011) appears noticeably fuller??  

In 2012 you length checked from the middle of the nape. Were you able to do that in 2011?

Hopefully you can pinpoint what needs tweaking to reach your goal.  Edit to add:  The LHCF ladies gave you alot of feedback.  I hope you post updates of your progress in 2013.

Thank you for replying

AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:46pm
My short term goal is APL.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:47pm
not bad Kiddo!Wink

you're doing just fine. Trust. I've been on this board since 2005.  okay, i was banned once, but that's okay too.

since 2005, i started out with shoulder length hair (with bald spots) - and due to many, many setbacks. wound up with absolutely nothing. We're talking absolutely - bald. 

So you're lucky, OP. You went from shoulder length to about CBL in a year

Me?  i went from shoulder length to bald, several times  in 6 years. Finally in 2011, or actually, the beginning of THIS year, i'm finding a regimen that works.

And no, i don't see very little hair growth.  I see a very healthy head of hair.  Give yourself  some credit. you're doing great.

Smile
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:20pm
Amy,

Do not be discouraged. HUGS

Are you looking for ways to encourage growth?

Do you think that you might be hindering some of your growth? ( I'm not saying you are and I am not saying your hair should be longer, I just want to know what it is you want from us so we can help you.) does your hair normally grow six inches a year?

I think you should measure side nape like you did in 2011 like wanderlust says...you might have more length than you think.

It's not six inches but femme made a great point as well.. .. My hair didn't grow at all for like 6 years ( bad bad hair care practices)

Darlinnic

AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:57pm
@femme @darlinnic

Thanks for the encouragement.
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 5:33pm
DEC 12
DEC 12
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 5:37pm
is it growth or breakage that's the problem? i would consider examining breakage and seeing how that is effecting your length retention. i doubt it's that your hair truly isn't growing. if the hair under your arms and on your legs and everywhere else is growing, you can always trust that the hair on your head is doing the same just as fast LOL
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 6:23pm
@littlebabybug

lol
it might be breakage
ahh its just so fustrating....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training