BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Very discourage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jazzygirl08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jazzygirl08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very discourage
    Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:47pm
Hi BHM,

I have been gone for a minute because I have been stressed out dealing with moving, job/house hunting  and I haven't had time to do what I used to do  Guys If you have moved you know what I am talking about.  I started a blog :

I liked doing it, but I got discouraged, lost a lot of time and I couldn't get the followers that I wanted.  So I gave up ,but now I want to start  up again.     All of a sudden since I moved and unpack I realized that I am disliking my wardrobe(Some pieces).   So what to do and why am I feeling like this should I just hang it up or continue?
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:50pm
omg. I remember you
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by jazzygirl08 jazzygirl08 wrote:

Hi BHM,

I have been gone for a minute because I have been stressed out dealing with moving, job/house hunting  and I haven't had time to do what I used to do  Guys If you have moved you know what I am talking about.  I started a blog :

I liked doing it, but I got discouraged, lost a lot of time and I couldn't get the followers that I wanted.  So I gave up ,but now I want to start  up again.     All of a sudden since I moved and unpack I realized that I am disliking my wardrobe(Some pieces).   So what to do and why am I feeling like this should I just hang it up or continue?
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:54pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:56pm

Keep doing it only if you like doing it

Almost all bloggers and youtube gurus get biting criticism ... people are extremely cruel even when they don't have to be

Do it for you and no one else ... if others enjoy it, all the better ... don't depend or rely on it

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:59pm
Everyone wants to be a fashion blogger. The internet is oversaturated with them...I think the most successful blogs are unique. Idk offer something most people can't
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 2:00pm

btw OP, some people are going to be extremely cruel in this thread 

don't take it to heart

they'd make fun of themselves (if they saw someone else with their same exact looks, lives, accomplishments, clothes or what have you)
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 2:03pm
if it's important to you, then keep doing it! idk all the different ways to gain followers, but google some ways. it takes time to get a lot of followers (unless some post of yours goes viral or something). make sure your website looks really good and is easy to navigate.  i agree w/ the poster who said that there are so many fashion blogs and to make yours unique. find a niche and go with it.

if you're unhappy with pieces in your wardrobe, replace them. however, since you seem to have a lot going on, why not wait until you're more settled to revamp your wardrobe? in the meantime, try different combos.

Edited by Ladybird0724 - Nov 04 2012 at 2:07pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 2:08pm
Do you believe in god ?  I Pray often when things are good or bad . I Think a black childrens haircare blog would help myself and so many others . Try to look at the positive blessings in your life . Clothes are not that important important in my op. Look at the people after the awful storm and count your blessing . I hope you feel better soon .
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Everyone wants to be a fashion blogger. The internet is oversaturated with them...I think the most successful blogs are unique. Idk offer something most people can't

Why do they want on be? It's just Internet fame. I don't get it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style