Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Verdict reach in Michael Jackson case .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I hope his poor mother can handle the verdict . The questions where all confusing . The courts have a secret tape with AEG asking DR Conrad to give MJ whatever he could to get the man ready . How can they say he was compentent ?

Freewill? I dont know all the details of this case or that it was even going on but just reading the OP im surprised they even took that to court.
Your doctor is suppose to deny you medicine that can kill you . Many things came out in the 13 week Trial that was never release during Murray case .
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 6:19pm

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I expected that verdict.
I love Michael but he was a grown man who made his own decisions.
I respect your point , but a Doctor gave MJ too much and killed the man . Michael was the PT . I am starting to think the family was right when they claim people where trying to take MJ out . I listen to the phone call MJ made the night before his death several times talking about how he knew they would kill him . Murray should never get out of jail in my op .  

I know I have the unpopular view of his death but he and the doctor knew the drug profinal (sp?) was being illegally administered? 
So if that's the case, both share in responsibility. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

So does the verdict mean they are "guilty" of hiring Murray, but not liable for his actions?  I can see that.  The Doctor is fully liable for being incompetent and greedy.

There was so much at stake and money on the line, I'm surprized there wasn't a team of docs and nurses really.  Why they and MJ trusted one lone physician to take care of him is surprizing to me.
The forman messed up several during the reading of the verdict . I think they are saying no one is liable including Murray . Mj mother was the only one he would talk to besides his children . I always felt MJ never trust his siblings . I pray his poor mother can find some type of peace . The lady was on the stand for 3 days . Cry
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 6:29pm

I expected that verdict.
I love Michael but he was a grown man who made his own decisions.
I respect your point , but a Doctor gave MJ too much and killed the man . Michael was the PT . I am starting to think the family was right when they claim people where trying to take MJ out . I listen to the phone call MJ made the night before his death several times talking about how he knew they would kill him . Murray should never get out of jail in my op .  

I know I have the unpopular view of his death but he and the doctor knew the drug profinal (sp?) was being illegally administered? 
So if that's the case, both share in responsibility. 
I understand , but you trust your doctor to give the correct dosage . I suffer from insomia . I damage my liver by taking OTC for years when I knew better as a LPN .

Insomia is Pure hell . You just want a good night sleep . I have seen a large increase in cases over the years . I refuse to take prescription meds that cause addiction . Now i have to live with my choice . My liver count is almost normal again thanks to Herbs and God . I am thankful Murray went to jail for a short time .

We have another Trail where the jury blames the questions . Something needs to change .
4:34PM PDT:  The jury foreman just explained the logic behind the verdict.  They felt Murray was competent to do the job for which he was hired -- to be a good general practitioner.  Jurors felt Murray had gone to a good school and was qualified.  The juror added, "That doesn't mean we felt he was ethical.  Had that question been in there, it could have been a different outcome

Edited by india100 - Oct 02 2013 at 6:49pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12