Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Venus and Serena Look.....Different

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:53pm
how did the thread go about Serena c-walking after her victory?  were the majority of the comments focused on the actions and the game or her looks?

to be fair, this thread was all about visuals.
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

They are very talented athletes but that is not what the thread is about lol. 

Okay so I should just say yeah they look like menConfused They have a lot of threads on here with the same comments though. Sorry but, I try not shade black successful women every chance that I get.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

how did the thread go about Serena c-walking after her victory?  were the majority of the comments focused on the actions and the game or her looks?

to be fair, this thread was all about visuals.

Yea Yea LOL, but you have to admit most of their threads garner a lot of negative responses. We can agree on that one.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:58pm
i will agree...

Ouch
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i will agree...

Ouch

Handshake Hug
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:02pm
I didn't make the thread to say they look like men.  I never clowned their looks in other threads either.  It was to talk about the lighting of their skin like how Loreal did with Beyonce.  Are these companies really saying, "you can sell more of our products, if you appear lighter"  as if That is what "we" need for crossover appeal.

I think we are fine how we are, & IF they insist on make-up, use something close to our complexion
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

They are very talented athletes but that is not what the thread is about lol. 

Okay so I should just say yeah they look like menConfused They have a lot of threads on here with the same comments though. Sorry but, I try not shade black successful women every chance that I get.

You can say whatever you feel.  The thread was about their looks and I gave my opinion.  I dont blame them though.  I blame the photographers and makeup artists.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I didn't make the thread to say they look like men.  I never clowned their looks in other threads either.  It was to talk about the lighting of their skin like how Loreal did with Beyonce.  Are these companies really saying, "you can sell more of our products, if you appear lighter"  as if That is what "we" need for crossover appeal.

I think we are fine how we are, & IF they insist on make-up, use something close to our complexion

Girl I am not talking about youLOL whatever your intentions are, you already made them known in the beginning of your thread..dang bunny chillaxLOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:07pm
was beyonce lightened? or did they use Bey when she wasn't tan? cause that girl--like Rihanna--is a lightbright
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:08pm

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

[QUOTE=Naturalchick30] They are very talented athletes but that is not what the thread is about lol.  [/d]

You can say whatever you feel.  The thread was about their looks and I gave my opinion.  I dont blame them though.  I blame the photographers and makeup artists.

And I already didConfusedLOL stop taking it personal. I like to stan for black successful women whenever I can. They already get a lot negative responses from the non-black world. I don't want to participate in being that way also.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic