Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

vendors you can send your hair for a closure?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vendors you can send your hair for a closure?
    Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:18am
I know this has been mentioned before but I'm not finding it - what CV's have people actually used for a custom closure (not wefts) where you send them the hair - and you get back that same hair?  Anyone done this, I know ladies have had wefts made this way but I'm not 100% sure about a closure.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links

DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:31am
I need to know this too
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:35pm
Bump
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:48pm
i read about people sending hair to wigsroyal.....but they dip the hair in acid bath so it might not be a good option if you are sending your virgin/raw hair
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:50pm
^^^^ Nadiesca, you know,  I was going to ask them.. but that is EXACTLY what I want to avoid; the acid bath..

They just don't want to (properly) deal with the return hairs I guess.  I wonder if they'd need to do an acid bath for a silk closiure?  Silk closures don't have return hairs.. right?  (right??) 

Dammit, I really just need to learn to ventilate.  First I need a better pair of eyes, tho.... Cry

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:03pm
there a few ladies that send there [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] curly ( i think) and he dip the hair and process it to a curly pattern.He said that the fact the hair was coarse/curly it was difficult to ventilate.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:48am
Bump
Colby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Colby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:05pm
Kevincn & Holly. Kevincn made my bdogg silk frontal a few years ago. Holly has a separate excel price list for closures, wigs etc. with hair supplied by customer.

Edited by Colby - Feb 06 2014 at 12:07pm
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:39pm
I purchase B-dogg hair and sent it to Kevin to make silk closures and I have to be  honest, I would never do it again. First the cost is prohibitive (it just does not make sense). By the time that I take in the cost that I paid for the bulk hair, sending it to China, paying him to make the closures the cost to send it back. I could have just bough a really nice Onyx or even small EP closure.
Colby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Colby Colby wrote:

Kevincn & Holly. Kevincn made my bdogg silk frontal a few years ago. Holly has a separate excel price list for closures, wigs etc. with hair supplied by customer.

WOAH I lied. OMG sorry I got the Kevin's mixed up. Kevin fredelee did my silk frontal from bdogg that came out perfect. I would never order from Kevincn (ribzhang) after I almost got scammed last year.

Edited by Colby - Feb 07 2014 at 12:33pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic