Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vendors on aliexpress and alibaba

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pink.jester87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pink.jester87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2015 at 10:14pm
isn't it kind of sad that the only good things we have to say about hair companies is "they have fast shipping?". I legit have an aliexpress vendor STALKING me right now. They have called me and obscure hours multiple times, emailed me, text messaged me, messaged me on ali... I can't believe the drama over a 3-star review. I'm about to look into reporting them or something. 
Sponsored Links

thegoodhairsite View Drop Down
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thegoodhairsite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2015 at 11:00pm
we are also a leading hair companyLOL
that is the truth
pink.jester87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pink.jester87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2015 at 11:13pm
Ugh. Go away. 
kinsey2015 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinsey2015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2015 at 11:30pm
Yes, if you are looking for good quality human virgin hair, please visit this site:

www.charmh.com/products/

Any question, you can find some answers from the site directly.
wendy1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2016 at 3:39am
hi
you can try the cexxy peruvian hair
it is popular
MissIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2016 at 12:59pm
I know the hair thing is frustrating. I don't think people are unwilling to share vendors for fear of others having the same hair/look as them. However, the BHM bandwagon affect is real. The minute you share an excellent vendor, good quality hair, reasonable prices, etc the quality goes down and the prices go up... then Everybody is left looking again for a great vendor. However, with aliexpress I couldn't careless, its my Indian vendors I tend to be stingy with

On that note: I've unfortunately had bad experiences with aliexpress vendors DEFINETLY stay away from Ms.Lula!!
tina evans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2016 at 2:19am
this is my first time ordering from ILARIA HAIR PRODUCTS and I am very impressed so far his is my best purchase from aliexpress so far. I bleached, dyed and installed the hair so far no shedding it has been two weeks and I am satisfied with this hair. I also cut it into a bob like style. I recommend this hairClapClap
Armanilusa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armanilusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2019 at 12:36am
My FAV vendor , Nana Hair .
Ordered hair over 5 years on Nana hair . The hair was very soft and the curl pattern was great. The hair lifted easily whe I bleached it , so happyyyyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
simply.missmay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simply.missmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2019 at 1:22pm
Hi ladies I am starting a new hair business and I sale raw Cambodian and Indian hair. My line is called Caribbean Bella Tresses.. I'm located in the inland empire, I will attach pics of my hair please don't be afraid to follow me on Instagram or inbox me
@caribbeanbellatresses
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic