Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vendors and Secrecy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

^^^^^ Your avi is nice Babycakebabe

Thank youuu!Big smile
Sponsored Links

annejane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annejane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 7:04am
Dear Becky, your sooooooooooo dutch! crack me up, so happy I discovered you on here. Thought I was the only hair junky living in NL. Keep up the postingsThumbs Up
Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:30am
Nice to see the VETS checked in and CHECKED the madness...looks like a lil paranoia set in eh?
Bringing a little something to the Party always makes the reception warmer..bu wow!  It was HOT IN HEAR!!  Is BHM back to the  GOOD old days???Shocked
dayouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dayouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:48pm
My suggestion to a newbie is to research, look at the newbie threads, look at pics of units posted and take a chance..like Sexibeach stated the quality is definitely not the same..I've been on this board since 08 and have been wearing lacefronts since. Though I stay with a trusted 2 CV's, at times I'm not even fully satisfied with them..I'm also in search of a new vendor..so to the member that posted this thread I wish you the best through your lacefronts journey, it's a lot of work and research in the beginning.Ive had my share of hits and misses, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes easier. At least in my experience.

And I've also learned when i became a member in 08 real quick, the overwhelming negativity on this board, so i dont frequent much. thankfully they've been those members that have been helpful..

Prairieflower1960
Jewels212* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewels212* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 6:37am

My thing is that I see vets saying they have wigs last them years. 
Damn id be lucky if it last me a few months! 

1.Can some vets atleast chime in the secrecy to long lasting wigs? How do yall order?
2.Are they mostly stock or custom wigs?
3. Is it the more you pay the longer it will last? 

Edited by Jewels212* - Mar 08 2013 at 6:38am
2Angelz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Angelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Jewels212* Jewels212* wrote:

My thing is that I see vets saying they have wigs last them years. 
Damn id be lucky if it last me a few months! 

<span style="color: rgb153, 0, 51; line-height: 1.4;">1.Can some vets atleast chime in the secrecy to long lasting wigs? How do yall order?</span>
<span style="color: rgb153, 0, 51; line-height: 1.4;">2.Are they mostly stock or custom wigs?</span>
<span style="color: rgb153, 0, 51; line-height: 1.4;">3. Is it the more you pay the longer it will last? </span>

Don't know if I would call myself a vet but the first 2 wigs I ever ordered I had for at least 4 years. They were custom, IR with texture and color process. Now like everyone has said coudve been the quality was way better back then I think I had those in 05 and actually still have one, the hair is still amazing but it is thin around the hairline and crown. Care has a lot to do with it. Use professional grade products. I think I used sally's Ion hard water poo/cond on that hair. I always used heat protector when heat styling and would wash and seal the knots regularly as the knot sealer says too. I always made sure to remove all adhesive as soon a removed and keep them on wig heads. I am sure hair quality has a lot to do with it now these days as well though so gl. I will say that these 2 custom units have lasted the longest of any wig I've ever owned. All the rest have been stock, but they've all lasted me at least a year even if I colore them I've only had one wig that turned into a rats nest on me within a year, and that wasn't until I lifted the color, but whenever I would refresh the color it would tame it down for a while, I've never had to do a bleach bath but this may be the one time I have too...again GL!!
2Angelz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Angelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 3:09pm
^^Had since 08 not 05!
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Memphisbaby Memphisbaby wrote:

I hope you ladies realize that this type of conversation only happens on BLACK hair media.  I am a member of several hair sites more geared towards European (read:White) ladies and these conversations never happen.  I seriously wonder why. (not being sarcastic with that.)  They freely give up vendors and sites to order from. Answer the same questions over and over again.  I'm just saying.

This thread is proof how some black women (hence the forum name) are just pure ignorant and can't handle the truth about themselves.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 5:09am
Originally posted by Blossom8186 Blossom8186 wrote:

Somebody will complain about Holly but praise Freedelee or rave about Enoya....mind you, they are ALL THE SAME FACTORY. Kills me LOL

you killed me 

its placebo............  tell em its good and they AAAAAAAAAALL rave its good.......  tell em its bad and watch em line up to slam it

time and time again

one person complains and then 100 crawl from under a rock

i dont believe half OR MORE of the bad reviews i read in here any more........... unless u have  cred here or you are showing a receipt then i dont believe it
Promiseualways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 2:57am
Originally posted by luxury luxury wrote:

<!--if gte mso 9>
<o:OfficeSettings>
<o:AllowPNG/>
</o:OfficeSettings>
<!-->

<p ="Msonormal">Ok, this is long, but stay with me: Smile

<p ="Msonormal">First off all, I can’t believe we are still discussing this
issue in 2013.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>I haven’t been on this
site in months but I see nothing has changed. Cry

<p ="Msonormal">Second, I’m sorry, but I think all the LF ‘vets' on bhm are
abit delusional in their perceived influence over the LF vendor industry.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> LOL
</span>

<p ="Msonormal">Yes, perhaps 2-4 years AGO, when LFs were relatively new to
most people (and more expensive), when most vendors (let alone Chinese vendors)
did NOT have websites, and there were not that many vendors to begin with, yes,
perhaps THEN vendors became overwhelmed with a rush of ‘bhm inspired’ orders. <span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>But I don’t think the same can be said TODAY
(or heck, even a year ago). <span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>Now, Every ‘china-man’
(sorry for not being PC) now has a factory churning out indo-tunisian hair, lol.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>

<p ="Msonormal">Blaming ‘bhm lurkers’ on the poor quality of hair you
receive is complete BS.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">   </span>Its like
saying, when people order 1M Toyota cars, quality declines.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>No. <span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>What
High Demand does is actually increase/improve competition (increase the # of
producers in the marketplace because, again, there is high demand and
entrepreneurs sense an opportunity to make money).<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">   </span>If you don't want to share your vendor, just say so.  No reason to provide some ridiculous excuse about poor vendor quality.

<p ="Msonormal">TBH, i think many people that visit/are on
bhm probably have their preferred vendors and are not willing to switch until they
see consistently good quality from another vendor.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>Cos we all know many many many vendors are actually
hit or miss….and no one wants to waste $$ on the newest vendor on the block.

<p ="Msonormal">And I do agree with some of the previous comments, one can
easily do a google (and other) search nowadays to get a list of vendors to buy
from.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>But that’s not the point.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>You come to bhm to be among fellow lf wearers
and share, not to receive snarky comments about not searching the board.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>And if people are not
sharing, they’ll either not visit or just lurk.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">   </span>Tbh, I’ve always felt some of the responses provided to (questions
from) newbies were unnecessarily harsh.

<p ="Msonormal">What I find funny is that, the ‘vets’ are always quick to
say they have a pv or ‘they don’t share vendor info’ but what they don’t
realize is that, ‘newbies’ see/read that and they do the same.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>And it becomes a cycle that perpetuates
itself.

<p ="Msonormal">Lastly, today’s consumers honestly don’t have time to read
60pages of info when they can just ask a question on a board.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>Yes, the ‘vets’ might not like it, but that’s
the way people use the internet these days.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> 
</span>Think about it, while searching for info on the net and you find a
forum, yes, you might do an initial search, but do you really spend the time
reading through 75pages or do you just post a question? And people nicely
answer? Its about instant gratification, people.  We all seek it.

<p ="Msonormal">And that list that sb or whoever created eons ago? Seriously
that needs to be updated tbh.  With that said, I do think there are some valid newbie thread info out there (knots bleaching, bb etc) because that info is pretty standard....vendor info however? Confused

<p ="Msonormal">Thanks for reading!

<!--if gte mso 9>
<w:Word>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:Trackatting/>
<w:PunctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfInvalid>false</w:SaveIfInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixed>false</w:IgnoreMixed>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DonotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplex>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplex>
<w:Compatibility>
   <w:BreakWrappedTables/>
   <w:SnapToGridInCell/>
   <w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
   <w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
   <w:DontGrowAutofit/>
   <w:SplitPgBreakAndark/>
   <w:EnableKerning/>
   <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/>
   <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/>
</w:Compatibility>
<m:mathPr>
   <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>
   <m:brkBin m:val="before"/>
   <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/>
   <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>
   <m:dispDef/>
   <m:lMargin m:val="0"/>
   <m:rMargin m:val="0"/>
   <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>
   <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>
   <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>
   <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>
</m:mathPr></w:Word>
<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true"    DefSemi="true" DefQat="false" DefPriority="99"    LatentStyleCount="267">
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Normal"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="ing 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" Qat="true" Name="caption"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Strong"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" Semi="false"     UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Book Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Qat="true" Name="TOC ing"/>
</w:LatentStyles>
<!--><!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
     {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
     mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
     mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
     mso-style-noshow:yes;
     mso-style-priority:99;
     mso-style-parent:"";