Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedVendors and Secrecy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:30am
Sponsored Links

Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by lunvenus lunvenus wrote:

Try
http://www.orderwigsonline.com
http://www.bestlacewigs.com
http://www.mylacewigtrend.com

I had a custom closure from OrderWigsOnline.com and the hair was really soft and it was made close to my specs. 
I have owned the Ciara wig from BestLaceWigs.com It was very unique and  impressive
I have owned a 14" yaki from MyLaceWigTrend.com It has a marvelous hairline and great construction with combs and elastic!  I just should not have ordered silky for my tastes)
I have seen on my friends wigs from the other companies and they were all ok.

If you order a stock piece, most can arrive at your door within 2 or 3 days all the way from China!

You never answered my question.  Why are you recommending these vendors?

Vendors praised and suggested.  Specifically stated that the hair was soft in one post but then retracted and said the hair was dry and not soft enough. Buying hair for 10 years but only now waiting to receive a CVR. Came in cursing and carrying on instead of simply asking why the person thought they might've been a vendor. Asking to learn yet turning around and wanting to keep vendor a secret. Thinking Rex and Jack are conspiracy vendors meanwhile forum posts reveal these vendors have been around for 10+ years and ain't nobody getting jack sh*t for free from either one of those dudes.....

Ummmm.....yea.....this is the stuff "vets" dislike and don't want to be bothered with any longer on this forum. Smh
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:09pm

Try
http://www.orderwigsonline.com
http://www.bestlacewigs.com
http://www.mylacewigtrend.com

You might as well spend your money on Moon dust and Elvis Sweat if you think you're gonna get a good wig. Buying wigs from the 3 vendors above is like getting a synthetic wonder for prom pics..Cos that's all its worth.
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:40pm

what is up with the secrecy surrounding vendors?

There really isn’t any secrecy, all vendors can be found by either searching this board, google, aliexpress, facebook  <--------THE WORLD WIDE WEB

Some of you act like people are supposed to come in, hold your hand, talk to the vendor for you and tell you which unit to purchase. Put your big girl drawls on and exercise some due diligence.

Anytime someone asks for a vendor for wefts or wigs, the thread goes 'look around', 'do a search', and if the poster is lucky, one person will come up with a name (without instructions for how to contact this person, mind you) and that's it. 

Not true. i’ve seen many ULTIMATE  threads that are many pages long (500+) with vendor information running all up and threw it and someone will pop in on page 423 and start inquiring about vendors READ THE WHOLE THREAD, the information is there, a lot of newbies are just lazy. I’ve seen threads where the vendor information is right in the OP and someone pops in on the first page and asks for a PM? WTF? Confused

If the issue is a matter of repetition, why, on a board devoted to hair extensions, is there not a sticky with a list of reputable vendors of said extensions?  

There is the newbie thread with vendors listed, there is also a thread in the weaves section of vendors to stay away from, there are also reviews of various vendors (SOME OF THE FRONT PAGE) again, all of the info is readily available on this board if you SEARCH. No one is obligated to tell you who they order from, GET OVER IT, its the culture of this board, deal with it or bounce.

If the issue is with people thinking 'if too many people find out about my vendor, the quality will go down'--when has this ever happened to make it a valid fear? 

Happens more often than you realize, it’s the bandwagon effect. You have all the members plus the people who just lurk the boards, it’s been a proven FACT on here that bandwagonning can cause quality to go down as the vendors get overloaded and overwhelmed with orders and start shipping out any ole thing.

If the issue is 'I don't want other people to look as good as me', it would be prudent to remember where our own hair was before we found the forums. I know for a fact that my hair was not living up to its potential before I found the hair boards and as such, I take it upon myself to pay it forward to newbies looking for the same guidance I was a few short years ago. 

LOL This has nothing to do with it, I think a lot of newbies tell themselves this to make themselves feel better because they are too lazy to look for the information and want someone to hold their hand.

Grow up!! Even if super lacefront vet to the rescue comes in and tells you who to order from, the vendor can STILL send you a shag rug made of sheepdog fur, then what? You have to build relationships with these CV's, they want MONEY and if you email them haggling them to death over a 12 inch yaki wig once a year...you're not high on their priority list versus someone who orders multiple wigs a month

The whole secrecy and drama aspect surrounding something as simple as pointing someone in the right direction is the main reason why I never post on BHM in the first place.

The path has been laid for you (me included) by all of the wonderful vets who have been on the board for many years. If you don’t have the good sense to research vendors, good, continue not to post, it seems as if you have nothing to contribute anyway.

Point blank if you don’t have money to lose, you’re in the wrong game. 

The lace front game is COLD mane but that’s just the way it is.

Prairieflower1960 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:54pm
My God!  I can't believe this sh*t is still going.  Wow!  Pandora's box sure did open wide. SMH & laughing. LOL
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:44pm

did you just call me a Chinese Vendor??? 
As if that were a bad thing? What the
iF ANYTHING YOU GUYS ON HER PROMOTING WHOEVER THE F***CK tthese Rex and Jaack  characters  are selling wigs.

SO DUMB A$$es ... WHICH Chinese Vendor am I HUH???
Am I orderwigs online.com or am I best lace wigs  
or am I lace wig trend huh??? Dumb asses 
THEY ARE 3 different companies you dumb fuc*s.
Furthermore, i placed a review that all 3 of the companies sell hard dry looking hair. So I am not actually promoting anyone..

IN CONTRAST YOU FAKE Mother Fuc*ers probably ARE promoting sales to Rex and whoever the Fuc* k  the other creep is. 
So Screw you all dumb As$es. How can I be 3 different companies in different cities.  YOU Guys I ve noticed just dont want any wig sources mentioned other than Rex and Jack HUM,,,,,
I think the real issue is cleaR NOW  BOOO!

So, I'm just getting home from work and have just had a moment to reply.  I also received a PM from you and will reply publicly.

U mad sis Big smile?  Ok, I understand that you're p*ssed because you were falsely accused of being a CV, but I have to admit that the way you worded and listed the various vendors does look exactly like what a CV who joins under the guise of promoting their website without paying for an ad would write.  Mind you, I did not accuse you of being a CV, but just sayin'.

Also, cussin' out folks isn't going to endear you to anyone here, although I doubt if you care about that. LOL

As for me mentioning Rex and Jacksun, I have had wigs from both vendors and have been satisfied with them.  I've also purchased from an Aliexpress vendor, Diva Wigs (stock).  They've been on the thick hairline side, but I felt they were nice otherwise.  I've also purchased a CVR from Cooper wigs, and a couple of wigs from Premium Lace Wigs, all good wigs (Coopers has barely shed).  I've also had wigs made from Enoya (Kevin Yan) with hair that I've provided, and they turned out fine.  The only wig that really gave me some problems was an Indian remy that had tangling problems from the get go from an AV.  The rest were made from hair that supposedly started out as virgin and "cuticle aligned" and were processed, and one was another Indian remy that could be problematic once it hit the water.

For dry, brittle hair, either that hair was crap to begin with, or maybe it just needs some TLC.  I've used all kinds of products on the hair I buy, and my staples are It's a 10, Survivor, and the Wen knock off that I can't think of now, and also a bit of Argan oil.  A lot of members swear by the Dove products, so maybe these will help the brillo pad effect.   If none of those work, do a bleach bath.

Peace, off to play my video game and relax Smile

Edited by chatnoir - Jan 24 2013 at 8:45pm
BayGrl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 9:13pm

She PMd me asking why I was 'attacking' her? OMG.

Gal, you need to CHILL....seriously

Edited by BayGrl - Jan 24 2013 at 9:15pm
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 9:46pm
This isnt directed to anyone in specific, but I have always noticed that the people that get riled up & offended over 'vendor secrecy' typically have never generously contributed helpful information, never posted a tip, tutorial, vendor suggestion or anything lol
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 7:47am
^^^^^ Your avi is nice Babycakebabe

Edited by starliteboo - Jan 25 2013 at 7:47am
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

This isnt directed to anyone in specific, but I have always noticed that the people that get riled up & offended over 'vendor secrecy' or the vendor list being updated, typically have never generously contributed helpful information, never posted a tip, tutorial, vendor suggestion or anything lol

this right here is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
  Share Topic