Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vendors and Secrecy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 8:33am
Well this was an interesting read.
Chat u beat me. Sorry #vet. I have been posting since 06 and I lurked a while before that. I have personally seen bandwagoning in full effect. Remember Mike & Mary's?LOL From what I am reading of this thread.....no one wants to spend the time to research. It's even been said that they don't want to comb thru threads. Welp...it's your money...hundreds of dollars at that. Why would u not spend the time to research? I have gotten burned by recommending vendors and just puttin' my vendor infomation out there when I used to post pics. And errytime within' weeks the prices shot up.

I do realize the game has changed but some of you ladies need to realize the number of lurkers who never never never post but will read these threads and take the information. The members who post and contribute are not the ones driving quality down....it's the thousands (yes thousands) who lurk at any given time.  And please believe all the lurkers are not all black women.  You have women of other races who will lurk LW/weaves.

I have no prollem sharing my info in the street and on here.  But nowadays...on The BHM I will share via PM only. It is what it is. If you really want vendor information...have the stones to send a PM. The person can only tell you yay or nay. It is too much info (especially in the archives) out here to be gettin' mad feelin' some type of way tho.

I don't think anyone was rude to start with. This snarkiness started because it was felt that the answers that were given for the original question were not "good enough".  Bottom Line. *shrugs*

Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 23 2013 at 11:27pm
Sponsored Links

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:13am
Of course it is, there is a thread about Roman in both the lace wig and weave section. One minute he's great then all of a sudden you are reading about how bad he is smh, this is what happens when you put a vendor name out and everybody wants to order from him. I was going to order from him but I going to have to take a back seat for a while and order from someone else.

Edited by starliteboo - Jan 23 2013 at 10:13am
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:36pm
Hug    ...Let the church say 'AMEN'
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

FYI, CV, Roman has been catching heat lately.  Is it due to the BHM effect?

Sadly I think it is.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 7:20pm
With the way BHM praise and slam vendors (Roman) its no wonder they don't like selling to members.

Edited by starliteboo - Jan 23 2013 at 7:23pm
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by lunvenus lunvenus wrote:

Try
http://www.orderwigsonline.com
http://www.bestlacewigs.com
http://www.mylacewigtrend.com

I had a custom closure from OrderWigsOnline.com and the hair was really soft and it was made close to my specs. 
I have owned the Ciara wig from BestLaceWigs.com It was very unique and  impressive
I have owned a 14" yaki from MyLaceWigTrend.com It has a marvelous hairline and great construction with combs and elastic!  I just should not have ordered silky for my tastes)
I have seen on my friends wigs from the other companies and they were all ok.

If you order a stock piece, most can arrive at your door within 2 or 3 days all the way from China!

hmmmmm.... no comment!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:41pm
^^^^ Glad someone else commented before me. Screams chinese vendor right Big smile
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

With the way BHM praise and slam vendors (Roman) its no wonder they don't like selling to members.

Yup
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

Yup

Exactly. And the craziest thing is it'll start with something small, someone who (if you read between the lines) didn't take the time to read, can't take care of hair, fried the living daylights out the hair, or just wants to complain that sets it off and then everybody else will start complaining. It never fails. Half these vendors work out of the same damn factory at that which is extra hilarious. Somebody will complain about Holly but praise Freedelee or rave about Enoya....mind you, they are ALL THE SAME FACTORY. Kills me LOL

Then they turn around and cry about people not sharing or giving false info or how they got a "bad batch" smh
BayGrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BayGrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:33am
Originally posted by lunvenus lunvenus wrote:

Try
http://www.orderwigsonline.com
http://www.bestlacewigs.com
http://www.mylacewigtrend.com

Um...wow, no comment on those vendors! Dead

Anyway, +1 to the comment above. I spent HOURS/DAYS researching before I bought my first lace wig! This was before everyone and their mom started doing wig reviews on youtube.
Another trend I don't like. Free hair! SMH
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System