Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Vendors and Secrecy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prairieflower1960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prairieflower1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:25pm
I personally didn't think it was an "attack"...just some were rude.  I've been watching these posts for quite some time and there just seems to be a few who act like they're not intelligent enough to give a straight answer (regardless of what the question is), and not sound like they have a chip on their shoulder.  And if someone else would like a better description, all hell breaks loose with overreactions and snippy replies.  Maybe it's the way they word what they're tying to say, but for the most part it leaves me shaking my head wondering why.  On the other hand, some of these folks who attach pics want to know other people's opinion on it and people will tell them it "looks great", when it looks like crap.   I merely chalk it up to not having enough empathy for others.  Is this site not a place to ask questions and expect replies that do not sound like someone is scolding a toddler?  If it is, then it needs to change.
Sponsored Links

StellaGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote StellaGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Wow ... you guys thought this was an ... 'attack' and we are full of ... 'hate'? Shocked
Seriously?

The question has been asked and answered several times now - I think you guys are just mad because you didn't get the answer you wanted.

I'm afraid you guy's over-reaction to the posts here .. says more about what's going on in your heads ... than what's going on in ours.

In the end - no one here is in any way obligated to share anything with you and if you don't have the good grace to charm information out of people ... that's on you.

Geesh, talk about a sure way to never learn who our vendors are. Hee hee!  Good luck with that! Confused

God, you're so right! How dare I, I completely forgot my place. I'll never make it anywhere in life without knowing your vendor! It's not as if this isn't the only wig forum on the internet or that EBay and AliExpress don't exist along with TONS of archives on this very forum to point me in the right direction or anything. Woe be unto me, for your almighty graciousness has banned me from learning her perfect, dependable vendor. 

I hope that was charming enough for your liking Smile

Look, I honestly hate being a smart-ass and I wasn't raised to be rude, but it seems to me that unless there's a lot of ass-kissing done, some folk won't be happy, and I am not and will never be an ass-kisser. I asked a question and tried to foster a discussion based on the answers I got. Why is this even still going on??

Edited by StellaGirl - Dec 26 2012 at 5:31pm
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:55pm
Whatever, I think you guys will not get any info. from anyone with your attitude - using your current nickname. You have burned that bridge. Confused

It's your problem though .. not ours - you are the one that asked for our help.

Move on.

Edited by Becky - Dec 26 2012 at 6:00pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prairieflower1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:35pm
I asked one time eons ago and learned my lesson realizing how some people are.  I didn't need any info...just making an observation and trying to help someone else.  Oh well, I guess with "MY attitude", there are some that  just can't, or won't, handle the truth and/or can't handle honest opinions.  I'll just continue reading and laughing at the idiocracy of the comments here.  With that being said...I pray that you all, and your families will have lots of happiness and success in the coming new year and years to come.Smile
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by StellaGirl StellaGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

You are not lurking hard enough! There is a list in the "additional newbie information" sticky. Cmon now, do we have to hold your hand and lead you like a little kid?

As I mentioned in my original post, I found no straightforward information regarding why sharing vendors is so secretive around here. I am not asking for vendors nor for my hand to be held; perhaps I miscommunicated my intentions with this post or you misconstrued my question with my wanting to not search for accessible information? Either way, the information I sought (why vendors are kept so secret) wasn't made readily available in a sticky or in the archives. How is this me wanting my hand held? 

Here are a few examples:  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Aforum.blackhairmedia.com+secret+vendors+not+sharing
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

Originally posted by StellaGirl StellaGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

You are not lurking hard enough! There is a list in the "additional newbie information" sticky. Cmon now, do we have to hold your hand and lead you like a little kid?

As I mentioned in my original post, I found no straightforward information regarding why sharing vendors is so secretive around here. I am not asking for vendors nor for my hand to be held; perhaps I miscommunicated my intentions with this post or you misconstrued my question with my wanting to not search for accessible information? Either way, the information I sought (why vendors are kept so secret) wasn't made readily available in a sticky or in the archives. How is this me wanting my hand held? 

Here are a few examples:  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Aforum.blackhairmedia.com+secret+vendors+not+sharing
You just did all the work for them, there shouldnt be anymore complaints

Edited by starliteboo - Dec 26 2012 at 8:52pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prairieflower1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:29am
Lord have mercy!Wacko

Edited by Prairieflower1960 - Dec 27 2012 at 8:30am
Memphisbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Memphisbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:24am
I hope you ladies realize that this type of conversation only happens on BLACK hair media.  I am a member of several hair sites more geared towards European (read:White) ladies and these conversations never happen.  I seriously wonder why. (not being sarcastic with that.)  They freely give up vendors and sites to order from. Answer the same questions over and over again.  I'm just saying.

Edited by Memphisbaby - Dec 27 2012 at 11:25am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prairieflower1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:28am
Amen to that!  I am also a member on several sites and I have never seen these types of snide remarks.  That's why I also wondered why on here it's different.
gloryx7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote gloryx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Memphisbaby Memphisbaby wrote:

I hope you ladies realize that this type of conversation only happens on BLACK hair media.  I am a member of several hair sites more geared towards European (read:White) ladies and these conversations never happen.  I seriously wonder why. (not being sarcastic with that.)  They freely give up vendors and sites to order from. Answer the same questions over and over again.  I'm just saying.

I could go so many ways with these statements ~ but for now I'll only reply with this:  AND YET YOU ARE STILL HERE ~ COMPLAINING....DeadDeadLOL

Edited by gloryx7 - Dec 27 2012 at 11:47am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style