Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

vendor question

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
chromedome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chromedome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vendor question
    Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:38am
has anyone tried this vendor Yiweidu? 

Sponsored Links

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 10:12am
No never heard of them, is there a website

pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by chromedome chromedome wrote:

has anyone tried this vendor Yiweidu? 

haven't tried him but he is a back in the day vendor...his wigs looked nice but they had a higher density and I think the longest he had was 20 inches...
NorthStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NorthStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 5:31am
Sorry for 'hijacking' this thread. I'm a newbie and as I been given to understand I can't open a thread of my own until I have posted at least 50 — presumably by hijacking someone elses? Confused I hope I will be forgiven! I am new to this whole business of lace wigs and thinking of ordering a lacefront. Problem is all stock wigs are 22.5" and I am a 21" circ. I don't want to order a custom unit until I am sure I like wearing a lace wig. Will this cap be too large for my head even with adjustable straps? Will it look odd? Thanks for reading and commenting - NS.
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:08pm
My very first FLW unit was by Yiweidu. This was back in 2007. It was gorgeous.

NorthStar - try getting a used one from the Members sale section before making a big investment.
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by NorthStar NorthStar wrote:

Sorry for 'hijacking' this thread. I'm a newbie and as I been given to understand I can't open a thread of my own until I have posted at least 50 — presumably by hijacking someone elses? Confused I hope I will be forgiven! I am new to this whole business of lace wigs and thinking of ordering a lacefront. Problem is all stock wigs are 22.5" and I am a 21" circ. I don't want to order a custom unit until I am sure I like wearing a lace wig. Will this cap be too large for my head even with adjustable straps? Will it look odd? Thanks for reading and commenting - NS.

if you get a lacefront with the stretch cap as some have, you can sew small darts in the wig to take up the slack..when I had cut off my hair initially I had to put in side darts on each side and a couple in the top but now since my hair has grown I had to take them out..

also I agree that if you don't want to invest much get a good beater from of our ladies here

Edited by pg12345 - Jun 05 2014 at 3:11pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic